I am having an identity crisis. I am Profile one. It is maddening after the day I've had. Help!

Discus and support I am having an identity crisis. I am Profile one. It is maddening after the day I've had. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a message that my game was ready after spending the day with updates and downloads. and as I was getting ready to play. it disappeared. Where did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crazymaybe, Jan 17, 2021.

1. crazymaybe
    crazymaybe Guest

I am having an identity crisis. I am Profile one. It is maddening after the day I've had. Help!

I had a message that my game was ready after spending the day with updates and downloads. and as I was getting ready to play. it disappeared. Where did it go? It looks like it is going to take another day. What am I doing wrong? now I can't even sign
    in. I don't know what happened there either. So I don't seem to know "Lost/Found?

Up/Down? Who And Where Am I.

:)

crazymaybe, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Cokney Charmer Win User

Arkham City: A Shot In The Dark

I know i remember, the deadshot and Identity theft side missions where the last ones i did after completing the main story...the Identity Crisis one was easy once i worked out how to activate it but the dead shot ones were a little more hit and miss
  3. kuruczpa Win User

100% dissatified

That sucks... I feel bad for you! On launch, there are bound to be a certian percentage of all consoles that dont work properly. I was fortunate and mine has worked perfectly since Day One. My girlfriend uses it during the day (Netflix) and I use it when
    I get home from work (Battlefield 4 and Madden 25). I've had no issues with mine thus far and am quite happy with the Xbox One as a whole.

-

Can there be improvements? Of course. But I am throughly enjoying it so far :)
  4. kaeruNkame Win User

Will The Kinectless Xbox One Have An Achievement On Its First Day?

Achievement Unlocked - Identity Crisis - 180G
  5. VI SE7EN IV Win User

Ambassador XP

I am one, I am level 4, I've had no reports against me and still fully able to help people. I've been fully active since i have started.
  6. FlatPup58154344 Win User

I pre ordered madden 17 and didn't recieve my 1 month EA access code

This answers my question to a certain extent. Hopefully the code comes within 7-10 days of me pre-ordering madden 17. If the code comes within that time then I can play the madden demo on the 18th and not have to wait until madden 17 comes out to get my
    code. I've bought every madden game since Madden 12. I am not planning on canceling my pre-order at any time.
Thema:

1. I am having an identity crisis. I am Profile one. It is maddening after the day I've had. Help! - Similar Threads - having identity crisis

2. Can I play xbox gamepass games on pc with any models of mouse and keyboard or I just have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play xbox gamepass games on pc with any models of mouse and keyboard or I just have...: Hey guys as it's obvious I'm newbie in xbox gamepass and I wanna know if I can stream xbox gamepass games with keyboard and mouse or I just have to buy an xbox controller?! If I can please tell me...
  3. How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...: I have screen time limits on my child's account but he just switches to my account when the screen time runs out. If I put a pass key on my account then it seems he can't access gamepass. Is...
  4. How to get Microsoft service for "xbox 360 S", I have issue with Console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get Microsoft service for "xbox 360 S", I have issue with Console.: I have issue with my "Xbox 360 S console". When I tried to rise "service request", I got message "There are no service options available. For further assistance, contact us." I went to "contact...
  5. After 7 years as an insider I have to remove myself its too buggy (HDMI disconnects on game...

in XboX Insiders
    After 7 years as an insider I have to remove myself its too buggy (HDMI disconnects on game...: The latest bug I get today is when I launch a game on my lovely LG E9 it acts like I've pulled out thr HDMI. So many games show their loading image then crash so I can hardly play anything :(...
  6. I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.: I got the year subscription a while back for Xbox live gold. I went to go to the Microsoft store to get one of those 'free with Xbox live gold' games and it said that i didn't have Xbox gold at...
  7. buying a game i already have

in XBoX on Consoles
    buying a game i already have: can i please get some help here i have had call of duty cold war since release and now its making me buy the game again. i have uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled the packs and everything but...
  8. Microsoft.com says I have $0 on my Microsoft account but when I go to Xbox I have $30

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft.com says I have $0 on my Microsoft account but when I go to Xbox I have $30: Hi everyone, recently i was attempting to purchase an add on for my game and noticed that it said I had no money. Confused by this i checked another game and i said the same thing. When checking...
  9. Minecraft beta has none of the features it should have

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta has none of the features it should have: In the title. I have the latest version, I joined the "Minecraft for Windows 10" preview, when I load it it's called 1.16.220.50, but literally none of the features in that beta are present....
  10. Having an issue buying stuff in the game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having an issue buying stuff in the game?: Basically I've been trying to buy in game purchases but it comes up with an error message saying that we're having a little trouble with this telling me to restart my xbox uninstall the reinstall...