I am having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo.

Discus and support I am having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo for the past 2 days. I keep getting this message: "Server Connection Error There was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PertDoughnut819, Jul 31, 2018.

1. I am having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo.

I have been having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo for the past 2 days. I keep getting this message: "Server Connection Error There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened." I have restarted my computer and my internet/wifi but that has not helped. Is anyone else having this problem or have any suggestions for me.

:)

PertDoughnut819, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Connection problems

I been having connection problems with my bingo over a week now.

AbidingEar76238, Jul 31, 2018
  3. connection problems

I been having connection problems with my bingo over a week now.

AbidingEar76238, Jul 31, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Several others have reported that issue. You should contact support to see if they can offer any insight to the issue. Contact Us | Xbox Support

{Parity}, Aug 1, 2018
  5. Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 2, 2018
  6. {Parity} Win User

7. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Hey there, it's best to contact Xbox Support for this issue, here: https://support.xbox.com
  8. BellBlue65 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

I am still having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo. I try to send gifts and redeem gifts and it keeps stopping on me.
  9. bluefoxx1 Win User

microsoft bingo connection problem

I am having bingo connection problems
  10. WilliamKnightPC Win User

microsoft bingo connection problem

I am having bingo connection problems.
Thema:

1. I am having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo. - Similar Threads - having connection problems

2. Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?: I been having problems connecting to the minecraft mini game servers, I was able to play them a couple moths back (2020 January time) but now i'm not able to (2020 may time) It loads for a...
  3. I am also having problems connecting to parties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am also having problems connecting to parties: Split from this thread. So over the past two days there has been an uncontrollable amount of disconnection from parties and I was told it was resolved but nothing has changed? Why cant this be...
  4. having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack: im having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack I tried different controllers and a brand new head set still wont work any ideas ?...
  5. I have a problem with connection to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with connection to xbox live: [img] When i am testing xbox live connection i have a problem ,it shows me that everything is alright except service:service alert 33ecfd64-ad6f-437f-9de3-33ee72b5925a
  6. XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...: It seems that for some reason the system is glitching and the MAC address is being filtered out of my router. You need to go to network connections, advanced settings, Alternate MAC address,...
  7. XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...: It seems that for some reason the system is glitching and the MAC address is being filtered out of my router. You need to go to network connections, advanced settings, Alternate MAC address,...
  8. I have problem to connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have problem to connect to xbox live: Hi When i want to connect to xbox live I recived this message : Page couldn't be loaded . Try again later Code " 0x80131505 " Cv " e8sll465UEGay2ra" Please help me .I appriciate you so...
  9. anyone else having problems connecting to bingo since Monday night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else having problems connecting to bingo since Monday night: haven't been able to play bingo since Monday night. I've tried several times last evening and several times this morning. All I get is "Server Connection Error. Anyone else? How do I fix it?...
  10. i am having problems connecting to xbox live but only some of it

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am having problems connecting to xbox live but only some of it: i am not able to connect to my xbox live but still able to play multiplayer on couple games. when i press the connect to xbox live tab it does nothing. i can keep hitting button A and it registers...