I am having issues purchasing the Xbox game pass

Discus and support I am having issues purchasing the Xbox game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was trying to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for PC and when I got to the payment part I kept running into errors stating that my store region was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArtursArins, Jul 8, 2020.

1. ArtursArins
    ArtursArins Guest

I was trying to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for PC and when I got to the payment part I kept running into errors stating that my store region was incompatible with my payment method and so on. I did try checking and changing it to my actual region but
    to no avail. All I want to do is give you money to play a game but you won't let me.

:)

ArtursArins, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Original Jayer Win User

Bought game but says I need to buy it still

I am having a similar issue. I have the Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass purchased, however, in the store it says i still need to purchase it. Not available to download to my xbox through manage game. Tried uninstall/reinstall of the game. Did not work.
    Xbox support please help. I am a preview member
  3. RoLo2108 Win User

Breaking Bad Season Pass Problem

Yes I am having the same issues I am BEYOND frustrated and I will NEVER again purchase a season pass!
  4. NicolasAgustin1 Win User

Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you are having issues launching Rocket League. Have you purchased the game in the past? Currently the game is on game pass. If you did not purchase the game in past and do not have a game pass
    subscription, you will not be able to play the game. You would need to reactivate the game pass or make the purchase. Here is the

game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
    Em, if I currently have it on disk, I never bought the Rocket League game through Xbox Game Pass, I always had it on a disk
  5. Kornster671 Win User

Unable to make purchases on Xbox One

I am unable to purchase anything (season passes, dlc, movies, etc..) on Xbox One. I can purchase on the Xbox 360 with no issue. I do not understand why on one console I can but on the other I am unable to purchase or even edit.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you are having issues launching Rocket League. Have you purchased the game in the past? Currently the game is on game pass. If you did not purchase the game in past and do not have a game pass
    subscription, you will not be able to play the game. You would need to reactivate the game pass or make the purchase. Here is the

game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. I am having issues purchasing the Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - having issues purchasing

2. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  3. I have been having issues purchasing backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having issues purchasing backwards compatible games: The game will say backwards compatible, I'll select purchase, but it tells me I'm unable to purchase at this time. Happens on both Xbox one and Xbox.com. example Silent Hill HD Collection....
  4. Purchasing Issues?? Anyone having after latest alpha build.

in XboX Insiders
    Purchasing Issues?? Anyone having after latest alpha build.: Anyone running into any problems?? Several times ive tried to buy stuff ingame for my son and keep getting an error. One example is buying the battlepass in fortnite. Lets me select buy but then...
  5. having an issue where its asking me to pay for a renewal despite my orignal purchase of the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    having an issue where its asking me to pay for a renewal despite my orignal purchase of the...: Hi i see to be having an issue where its asking me to renew my game pass subscription despite me originally turning off auto renewal how do i get this removed as i'm not looking to continue my...
  6. Having Console issues & Unauthorized Purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having Console issues & Unauthorized Purchase: Having a issue where my console won't start when I start controller, have to physically start console. Not much of a issue but want to make sure that its not a start to bigger issue. I am just...
  7. Running into issues making a purchase or have questions about content you've purchased? Check ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Running into issues making a purchase or have questions about content you've purchased? Check ...: If you've encountered an issue while attempting to make purchase or have general questions regarding content that you have purchased, you've come to the right place! We've included a bunch of...
  8. I'm having issues with a purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm having issues with a purchase: I purchased a game from the xbox store but it keeps saying i need to buy the game even though it took my money may i please get recredited for it the game was Destiny - The Collection...
  9. Having issue installing purchased games from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issue installing purchased games from Microsoft store: when I had my xbox 360 I had purchased gta 5 when it first came out from the Microsoft store on the xbox 360. I had just bought the xbox one s and logged into the same xbox account used on the...
  10. Still having issues purchasing tickets and coins; please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having issues purchasing tickets and coins; please help...: I'm unable to purchase tickets and coins as I continue to receive the following error message: "Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later."...