i am having problems connecting to xbox live but only some of it

Discus and support i am having problems connecting to xbox live but only some of it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am not able to connect to my xbox live but still able to play multiplayer on couple games. when i press the connect to xbox live tab it does nothing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ronwiest, Apr 12, 2018.

1. ronwiest
    ronwiest Guest

i am not able to connect to my xbox live but still able to play multiplayer on couple games. when i press the connect to xbox live tab it does nothing. i can keep hitting button A and it registers but its not doing nothing. i am not able to connect to EA
    online to play battlefield but still able to play multiplayer on call of duty. my account is all up to date and all of my network tests came back ok. it worked fine last night and shut it down for about an hour and turned back on and had issue ever since.

:)

ronwiest, Apr 12, 2018
  2. Kadooogin
    Kadooogin Guest
    Xbox one will not connect to my ****.

I have been having trouble connecting to xbox live. Untill about two weeks ago it was connecting fine. Everything else in my apartment is connecting to the modem. It did cause me some problems earlier in the year but one day I turned it on and connected
    like nothing was wrong. Help please.

Kadooogin, Apr 12, 2018
  3. dom22222
    dom22222 Guest
    My Xbox One won't connect to Xbox Live, but my other Xbox Ones will.

In my household there are 3 Xbox ones. I am having issues with one connecting to Xbox Live. The other two have no problems at all connecting to Xbox Live, but this one hasn't for some time now. I know it isn't anything to do with my router, because the other
    two work. I have tried many things but it still won't work.

dom22222, Apr 12, 2018
  4. udoh Win User

Randomly disconnecting from live when using 360S after update!

I am getting Random Disconnects from Xbox Live but these disconnects have only started after the Dashboard update. I am using a 360S on a wired connection.

Some days it works great and then some days (this evening) I can't stay connected at all.

In Cornwall, UK, it's a slow connection. [View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/1686850563.png]

BUT this hasn't changed all last year, it's been the same, and before the update I had NO problems connecting at all.
  5. Bill Kearney Win User

Xbox Live Connection Error

I am likewise having new problems connecting a 360 to Xbox Live via FIOS. My Xbox One consoles connect fine. My 360 used to connect without any problems. It's only since sometime last week that it can no longer connect. What gives?
  6. Four-Channel Win User

Banned for 2 weeks for NO REASON! Please Read and Take action!!!

I would move this over to the "Why I am banned" portion of the forums, this only handles problems with the console connecting to Xbox Live.
  7. Eternal54 Win User

Cannot Connect To Xbox Live All of a Sudden?!

I am having the same problem. I was online last night, tried getting on today and have not been able to connect to live for several hours despite the connection test saying it can hit the internet.

I have three xboxes in my home all connected to the same router. The other two get on Xbox live just fine so I know it is not a connection problem on my end.

Can some one please explain what is going on???
  8. Poncheoffruits Win User

Xbox One and IPv6

Hello, I have a similar problem only that it appears to me (in the afternoon) that I have ipv4 and ibv6 connected, and everything is normal, but exactly at 11:51 the ipv6 leaves and there's just ipv4, I do not have xbox live services, it only appears that
    I am connected to my network but there is no internet
Thema:

1. i am having problems connecting to xbox live but only some of it - Similar Threads - having problems connecting

2. Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?: I been having problems connecting to the minecraft mini game servers, I was able to play them a couple moths back (2020 January time) but now i'm not able to (2020 may time) It loads for a...
  3. I am also having problems connecting to parties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am also having problems connecting to parties: Split from this thread. So over the past two days there has been an uncontrollable amount of disconnection from parties and I was told it was resolved but nothing has changed? Why cant this be...
  4. having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack: im having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack I tried different controllers and a brand new head set still wont work any ideas ?...
  5. I have a problem with connection to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with connection to xbox live: [img] When i am testing xbox live connection i have a problem ,it shows me that everything is alright except service:service alert 33ecfd64-ad6f-437f-9de3-33ee72b5925a
  6. XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...: It seems that for some reason the system is glitching and the MAC address is being filtered out of my router. You need to go to network connections, advanced settings, Alternate MAC address,...
  7. XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...: It seems that for some reason the system is glitching and the MAC address is being filtered out of my router. You need to go to network connections, advanced settings, Alternate MAC address,...
  8. I have problem to connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have problem to connect to xbox live: Hi When i want to connect to xbox live I recived this message : Page couldn't be loaded . Try again later Code " 0x80131505 " Cv " e8sll465UEGay2ra" Please help me .I appriciate you so...
  9. anyone else having problems connecting to bingo since Monday night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else having problems connecting to bingo since Monday night: haven't been able to play bingo since Monday night. I've tried several times last evening and several times this morning. All I get is "Server Connection Error. Anyone else? How do I fix it?...
  10. I am having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo.: I have been having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo for the past 2 days. I keep getting this message: "Server Connection Error There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the...