I am having problems downloading halo 5

Discus and support I am having problems downloading halo 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i need help i have not been able to download halo5 i have reset and turned off and restarted download and it still wont install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KIDSXBOX1STD, Mar 5, 2017.

1. KIDSXBOX1STD
    KIDSXBOX1STD Guest

i need help i have not been able to download halo5 i have reset and turned off and restarted download and it still wont install

:)

KIDSXBOX1STD, Mar 5, 2017
  2. Tobman316
    Tobman316 Guest
    Not able to open any apps (same with games)

Nevermind. I think I found a way around it by deleting Halo 5. It seems I've downloaded the wrong version which caused problems when downloading the day one patch. I'm now reloading Halo 5 and everything seems to be working fine.

Tobman316, Mar 5, 2017
  3. What happens if the electricity goes off?

Hi everyone, hope you're having a good day. I have a doubt, what happens if I am downloading a game but the electric current goes off? I am downloading Halo 5

Alex Lopez Zambrano, Mar 5, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there!

What issue specifically occurs when you try to install? If you get any error messages or error codes (error codes generally look like XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000), please be sure to post those up! Additionally, is this installing from disc or is this a digital
    download? In the meantime, please follow each of the steps on our
    Xbox One Game Installation Troubleshooter

Post back with any additional information you may have if that guide doesn't solve the issue for you!

Mister Beep, Mar 6, 2017
  5. sgt meadman
    sgt meadman Guest
    Head to you Xbox Live account via a computer, and see if you can activate the download from the Xbox store. Make sure you have allowed this feature of queuing downloads via a computer on your console beforehand though.

sgt meadman, Mar 23, 2017
  6. How do you allow queing from a computer? What menu is that under? Thanks! ;~)

DrDoogieHowitzr, Nov 2, 2018
  7. DrDoogieHowitzr Win User

Head to you Xbox Live account via a computer, and see if you can activate the download from the Xbox store. Make sure you have allowed this feature of queuing downloads via a computer on your console beforehand though.
    How do you allow queing from a computer? What menu is that under? Thanks! ;~)
  8. sgt meadman Win User

9. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

What issue specifically occurs when you try to install? If you get any error messages or error codes (error codes generally look like XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000), please be sure to post those up! Additionally, is this installing from disc or is this a digital
    download? In the meantime, please follow each of the steps on our
    Xbox One Game Installation Troubleshooter

Post back with any additional information you may have if that guide doesn't solve the issue for you!
  10. IAMHIJKLM15 Win User

Installation stopped 0x87e0000f

I just upgraded to the Halo 5 console and am having the same problem. Except Halo 5 downloaded fine for me. The problem is whenever I try to download the Master Chief Collection it can't get passed 30% because it keeps stopping. When I resume the installation
    it just stops within a few seconds.

I uninstalled it and am currently downloading it again. It's at 6% right now.
  11. Hazerblade Win User

pre-order doom multiplayer demon pack

I am also having this problem. I'm sure it will be cleared up in early tomorrow. Launch hour downloads can cause havoc. I know Halo 5 was a nightmare for a lot of digital download owners.
Thema:

1. I am having problems downloading halo 5 - Similar Threads - having problems downloading

2. Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and ...: The Xbox Quest for Downloading 2 games with gold isn’t updating and completing when I have downloaded 3 games and still saying I have 0% complete. I need some help and the live chat told me to...
  3. Download for Premier Edition of Battle Field 4 is having download problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download for Premier Edition of Battle Field 4 is having download problems: I started downloading the premier edition of Battlefield 4, and it downloaded at lest 6=7 items and then failed. I resume the download, which stops. In my wireless router I see the comments:...
  4. having problems with a download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problems with a download: i have been trying to download the jigsaw puzzles "Germany" onto my computer and it gets three fourths of the way done and just stops. how can i fix this 838f2a4a-5628-4fb0-90ab-09a6f217b004
  5. Are you having problems downloading new puzzles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you having problems downloading new puzzles?: If you are having problems downloading new puzzles, or if you want to clear completed sets, uninstall and reinstall the game. I picked up that from a reply someone here made (I can't remember...
  6. Hello i have a problem downloading all puzzles help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have a problem downloading all puzzles help me please: Hello i have a problem downloading all puzzles help me please error code 017-000 91f3ff97-e949-4344-9148-cb6a51f40205
  7. I have a problem for download a video game on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem for download a video game on xbox one: Hello, I have a problem for download the games Xbox 360 with game with gold. When I want download or buy a video game of xbox 360 in xbox one. A message appears. He say "Sorry your account doesn't...
  8. Anyone having problem while downloading ryse son of rome from the store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone having problem while downloading ryse son of rome from the store?: I started downloading ryse son of rome this month free game in gold subscription but it gets stuck after downloading 8gb of data,ive tried reinstalling it several times but still getting the same...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Free Games always have problems downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Free Games always have problems downloading: Trying to download a free game from the xbox live gold free games menu, and everytime I try to download said game, The game and all the add-ons that come with it are immediately sent to Queued...
  10. I am having a problem downloading a profile. I get Can't download now. Try later. 80150016

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am having a problem downloading a profile. I get Can't download now. Try later. 80150016: I am having a problem downloading a profile. I get Can't download now. Try later. 80150016 I have downloaded my profile but I can't download my husband's. I have tried several times and...