I am having problems with my Vault rewards

Discus and support I am having problems with my Vault rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have redeemed my point in the Vault and still haven't got my rewards. It has now been two days and i still haven't got a email for it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SlenderM4ster12, May 19, 2018.

1. I am having problems with my Vault rewards

I have redeemed my point in the Vault and still haven't got my rewards. It has now been two days and i still haven't got a email for it.

:)

SlenderM4ster12, May 19, 2018
  2. RaidanAidan
    RaidanAidan Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Problem

I am attempting to access my xbox live rewards vault to redeem my points that I have yet to spend. However when I am brought to the site, whenever I click sign-in, it redirects me to the same page. and if somehow I am logged in, whenever I click to access
    my vault, it forces me to show how xbox live rewards switched over to microsoft rewards and how it switched over may 31,2018 (basically not allowing me to access my vault at all).

RaidanAidan, May 19, 2018
  3. DcFreak1080
    DcFreak1080 Guest
    Still missing credits

i was told to wait 96 hours an i still haven't gotten my credits that i claimed through the vault with my gems its a 10,000 and 5,000 rewards credit.....

DcFreak1080, May 19, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello SlenderM4ster12,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate. In the meanwhile, be sure to keep an eye on your Vault registered email address, and that email's junk mail folder.

XBLRewards8, May 21, 2018
  5. I have found out the issue on my side. My email was cancelled but now it is back up and running. Is there anyway I could be sent an email for my reward redemptions. I'm extremely sorry for causing any issues.

SlenderM4ster12, May 30, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello SlenderM4ster12,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. SlenderM4ster12 Win User

I have found out the issue on my side. My email was cancelled but now it is back up and running. Is there anyway I could be sent an email for my reward redemptions. I'm extremely sorry for causing any issues.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello SlenderM4ster12,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate. In the meanwhile, be sure to keep an eye on your Vault registered email address, and that email's junk mail folder.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello SlenderM4ster12,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.
  10. D Stan Win User

My MS rewards has been banned sing Bing. What will happen to me?

add me to this list. have been banned from bing rewards for a few years now, and figure i'm just going to be losing my xbox live rewards. (especially since most everything on xbox live rewards vault is "out of stock")
  11. XxMavr1kxX Win User

VIP Vault

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
    I would just like to know if the vault will be updated again so people ca use their Gems as oppose to having them transfer.
Thema:

1. I am having problems with my Vault rewards - Similar Threads - having problems Vault

2. please am i the only one having this problem they have been installing for 13 hours i just...

in XboX Insiders
    please am i the only one having this problem they have been installing for 13 hours i just...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImRhombii [link] [comments]
  3. Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging

in XboX Insiders
    Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging: Since The Last Update My Xbox Dashboard Has Been Lagging Heavy. It Staggered Trying To Navigate The Games And Apps Section and Even going Home Causes It All To Just Freeze. Refresh Makes It Worse...
  4. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  5. Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?: I been having problems connecting to the minecraft mini game servers, I was able to play them a couple moths back (2020 January time) but now i'm not able to (2020 may time) It loads for a...
  6. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  7. Having a weird problem all of a sudden with RDR2 not able to play online mode at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a weird problem all of a sudden with RDR2 not able to play online mode at all: UPDATE: OK, so I am stupid. When my game pass ran uot and expired yesterday it made me think, but I thought hmm I dont use game pass for rdr2, no but I do have Ultimate pass which includes Xbox...
  8. I have a problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem: Hi everyone, yesterday I bought a digital game for xbox one but unfortunately I found several problems in the operation, can I get a refund or have I thrown € 30?...
  9. is there an error? my refund request seemed to be having a problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there an error? my refund request seemed to be having a problem...: i bought a game by mistake on May 11th 2020 and i requested a refund less than 4 hours later, two days later it got accepted, today(May 13th 2020) at 8:54 pm i received a notification from my bank...
  10. I have problems with the storage on my xbox game pass in my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I have problems with the storage on my xbox game pass in my pc: Hello, I have a problem with the storage of my games on PC. I save my games on the D:/ storage drive (my system is on the C:/ drive). Yesterday I did a formatting of my C:/ drive, when I...