I am having problems with my Xbox one and I think it’s some kind of virus

Discus and support I am having problems with my Xbox one and I think it’s some kind of virus in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday my xbox one went bananas the controller dosent work when i mean that i mean that it dosent respond to my commands and the only thing it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VibrantVenus0, Jun 16, 2019.

1. I am having problems with my Xbox one and I think it’s some kind of virus

Yesterday my xbox one went bananas

the controller dosent work when i mean that i mean that it dosent respond to my commands and the only thing it does is a constant spam or left and right commands and every time i unplug the damm thing it stops but when i re plug it just goes wild and i dont
    know what do about it

and yes i did turn it off and on and even unploged the power and still the problems was not solved

:)

VibrantVenus0, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Sounds like it's the controller causing the issue not the xbox. Buy a new controller or before buying a new one, try a different controller and see if the problem is still happening
  3. VibrantVenus0 Win User

I know what you mean but its not

its like if some one was pressing a A 180 per second
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Firstly, it's not a virus. The Xbox One is a closed system, it can not run code that is not digitally signed by Microsoft or their affiliates. You could visit websites absolutely infested with malware and viruses via the Edge browser on your console and
    these things would not be able to infect your console in any way.

Secondly, it could just be an issue with the controller. I take it you've tried another controller on your console?
  5. AridLizard Win User

that sounds like "stick drift"

if your controller is less than 90 days old it should be covered by warranty for repair

follow through the steps in the
    Troubleshooting Guide
    and pick the most appropriate answers for your controller not behaving as expected and the steps not working and it will take you to where you request a repair.

if your controller is over 90 days old then you will have to get a new controller or see if a local pc/gaming shop offers a repair service

hope this helps
  6. VibrantVenus0 Win User

No the controller dosent respond to anything
Thema:

1. I am having problems with my Xbox one and I think it’s some kind of virus - Similar Threads - having problems it’s

2. Anybody else having problems with their Xbox one because of the new store UI patch/update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else having problems with their Xbox one because of the new store UI patch/update: since the new store user interface update/patch my xbox one has been negatively affected with constant freezing and crashing. Its a real nightmare to go through your entire network infrastucture...
  3. having a save problem :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having a save problem :(: hi there i have a problem i cant or dont know how delet a saved game data from my microsoft acc i want to permently delete the save can u guys help me pls ? iam lpaying on pc i dont have an xbox...
  4. PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....

in XBoX on Windows
    PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....: hi there , i had no problem downloading the Sim and no issues playing it either . just yesterday i was playing it and when i was finished it i turned it off . later that evening i tried to play...
  5. Anyone else having this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this problem?: I’m on the xbox delta ring and i have the new ui + themes for profiles. When i play multiplayers on games like fortnite and modern warfare 2019 i get really bad ping even when playing wired,...
  6. Anyone having shutdowns from heat problems?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having shutdowns from heat problems?: My Xbox has been in the same open space since I’ve had it and today it has started shutting down on its own. When I boot up it says because it got hot, but when I touch the console it’s cool....
  7. i have a problem starting my pc g5 from microsoft store version, please help :( (the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a problem starting my pc g5 from microsoft store version, please help :( (the...: When this error appeared I proceeded together with a friend of mine to find a solution, we tried to uninstall the game,format the hard disk where wndows was(C:)and even the second hard disk i...
  8. I have a problem with Microsoft store on the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with Microsoft store on the xbox one: Whoever sent out the the latest update for the app on xbox one needs a ticking off, been asked to update if, every other day now. So i let it update, app works for about a minute after finishing...
  9. i have problem in gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    i have problem in gears 5: I don't know what problem is but my game gears 5 is unable to launch and it display error as Failed to open descriptor file'../../../GearGame/GearGame.upproject' so i reseted my pc and download...
  10. I have this problem with my Xbox one S where i turn it on then it automatically turns off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have this problem with my Xbox one S where i turn it on then it automatically turns off...: I have this problem with my Xbox one S where i turn it on then it automatically turns off can someone please help 5d4fc4dd-8d1a-4b19-9c5f-08ddc8182f12