I am having problems with my Xbox one and I think it’s some kind of virus

Discus and support I am having problems with my Xbox one and I think it’s some kind of virus in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday my xbox one went bananas the controller dosent work when i mean that i mean that it dosent respond to my commands and the only thing it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VibrantVenus0, Jun 16, 2019.

1. I am having problems with my Xbox one and I think it’s some kind of virus

Yesterday my xbox one went bananas

the controller dosent work when i mean that i mean that it dosent respond to my commands and the only thing it does is a constant spam or left and right commands and every time i unplug the damm thing it stops but when i re plug it just goes wild and i dont
    know what do about it

and yes i did turn it off and on and even unploged the power and still the problems was not solved

:)

VibrantVenus0, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Sounds like it's the controller causing the issue not the xbox. Buy a new controller or before buying a new one, try a different controller and see if the problem is still happening
  3. VibrantVenus0 Win User

I know what you mean but its not

its like if some one was pressing a A 180 per second
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Firstly, it's not a virus. The Xbox One is a closed system, it can not run code that is not digitally signed by Microsoft or their affiliates. You could visit websites absolutely infested with malware and viruses via the Edge browser on your console and
    these things would not be able to infect your console in any way.

Secondly, it could just be an issue with the controller. I take it you've tried another controller on your console?
  5. AridLizard Win User

that sounds like "stick drift"

if your controller is less than 90 days old it should be covered by warranty for repair

follow through the steps in the
    Troubleshooting Guide
    and pick the most appropriate answers for your controller not behaving as expected and the steps not working and it will take you to where you request a repair.

if your controller is over 90 days old then you will have to get a new controller or see if a local pc/gaming shop offers a repair service

hope this helps
  6. VibrantVenus0 Win User

No the controller dosent respond to anything
Thema:

1. I am having problems with my Xbox one and I think it’s some kind of virus - Similar Threads - having problems it’s

2. Anybody have problems with EA ACCESS too?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody have problems with EA ACCESS too?: The menu is not working properly and the it would not scroll, so its impossible to see whats in the vault or in the preview test games. Wanted to check for Fallen Order yesterday but it did not...
  3. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?: I got mine the other day have it updated. Connecting it to my PC via bluetooth the right stick will move the mouse cursor and clicking in on the left stick opens a keyboard. My problem is that in...
  4. Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years

in XboX Insiders
    Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years: For years, I've reported a specific problem related to button presses being duplicated. When I type up messages and submit error reports, using my controller to type always involves instances when...
  5. having problems join party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    having problems join party invites: dear sir/madam i am having problems joining invites to partys all the time i have got xbox live and their is nothing wrong with my internet as i stream on mixer its just when people send me a...
  6. Hi, i have a big problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, i have a big problem: So nov, 1 I was invited by a friend to play rocket league in his house, i log in in his xbox and start playing, yesterday, someone steal his xbox and other expensive stuff. I want to change a...
  7. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  8. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  9. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  10. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

in XboX Insiders
    have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...: I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed...