I am having problems

Discus and support I am having problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox ambassador calling me names and I am a xbox ambassador too please help 204f884c-d56d-4a77-a823-dc74f82d1a1e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by planetchampion, Mar 24, 2020.

1. I am having problems

I have a xbox ambassador calling me names and I am a xbox ambassador too please help

:)

planetchampion, Mar 24, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I am having problems

This is not the place for that. Use discord or DM your CM.
  3. katietomlinson1 Win User

I am having problems

Hi there is every think okay

kind regards.

Katie tomlinson
  4. denis97g Win User

I am having problems

report him from the console.
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

I am having problems

There are Ambassador specific places for this. Reach out to one of the CMs on the Ambassador Discord.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I am having problems

Report and block them on Xbox Live for harassment/or whatever other category what had happened would fall under. Be sure to detail in the space on the report form what was said/what had happened in an efficient manner. So long as you report it, the Xbox
    Live Enforcement team will investigate it. There'd be no need to go to a CM about it if you report it. While keeping the Ambassador community happy and health is their job, dealing with reports and potential hearsay is not.

Report and block the user. The Enforcement team will deal with it. If what had happened violates the terms of service, it will be dealt with and they'll lose Ambassador privileges but nothing can be done about it if you don't report it properly.

Past that, leave the situation alone and don't aggravate it or the other user. It could fall back on you and an Enforcement action could land on your side of the field if not handled responsibly. Report and block, then leave it be. It will get looked at!
Thema:

I am having problems

1. I am having problems - Similar Threads - having problems

2. Having a problem renewing my gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a problem renewing my gold membership: Keeping converting my gold membership to game pass instead of going in my gold live 1435e1c0-c1ab-4c72-8787-8773cd69676b
  3. Hi, since yesterday I have a problem with Xbox insider hub. every time I want to...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, since yesterday I have a problem with Xbox insider hub. every time I want to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bottuu [link] [comments]
  4. I HAVE SOME DVD AND DIGITAL GAMES WITH PROBLEMS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE SOME DVD AND DIGITAL GAMES WITH PROBLEMS: hello I'm having problems with my xbox one s, some games are crashing when the game starts, both physical media and digital media, with PES 2019 and QUANTUM BREAK running normally, how can I solve...
  5. Kinect having problems while in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect having problems while in use: I tried using my kinect this week to voice chat and play games that I've been wanting to go back to, but my kinect keeps turning off while I'm using it, and I tried placing the cable in different...
  6. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  7. help me i am having problem with update

in XboX Insiders
    help me i am having problem with update: I am not able to update my xbox when it reaches 53% it restarts and does not turn on I have to unplug it to d submitted by /u/rafaelsmolari [link] [comments]
  8. I have a problem with Minecraft code on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with Minecraft code on Xbox One: I bought the xbox one in 2018, in the Minecraft edition. Along with the xbox, came a code to rescue the minecraft. I redeemed normal, but last year I did a factory redefinition. When I went to...
  9. Can you fix it so that when you have server problems you don't disconnect me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you fix it so that when you have server problems you don't disconnect me from my wifi?: This is a bug fix request. No it's not a hardware or software issue on my end b/c it happens on multiple computers. When Xbox (PC Beta) cannot connect to your servers it interrupts and drops my...
  10. Hi i have problem with killer instict Windows 10 store

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have problem with killer instict Windows 10 store: The game does not go from the loading screen to connect to the servers, when I play it without connecting the internet works well , does any solution 8f4a07a1-0775-4b47-8e84-edee74d5a6a8