I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...

Discus and support I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever someone messages me or I message them, the scrolling freaks out. Also my messages are insanely out of order. I've got messages from September... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EmeraldStarXx, Oct 16, 2019.

1. I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...

Whenever someone messages me or I message them, the scrolling freaks out. Also my messages are insanely out of order. I've got messages from September overlapping a conversation from two days ago. :/

I am on a chromebook so...

Thank you for reading this. Please fix.

:)

EmeraldStarXx, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Jay The Walker Win User

I am having trouble viewing my xbox messages pn the xbox website. The messages won't load at all now.
  3. adRocZ Win User

Oblivion Games on Demand. Disc is Unreadable?! Seriously MS....

Have you ever figured this out? I am having the same freaking trouble and I am dang sure not going to waste $30 just to download a game that doesn't work. I've tried every freaking step. Downloaded it 4 times already, deleted all files associated with it,
    called xbox twice. This is freaking ridiculous.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Berichten wel ontvangen niet verzenden [Do not send Messages received]

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Sorry to hear about the trouble sending messages that are typed out. Do you get any error messages? If so, what kind of error do you get when trying to send a message? Have you been able to send messages before?
    Have you tried sending messages through our website or the Xbox App? Also, have you checked out the article "Why can't I send messages from
    my Xbox One or the Xbox app?"

Hope to hear back soon.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

How can I send a message

Hi Nena,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Sorry to hear about the trouble sending messages through the Xbox App. What kind of error do you get when trying to send a message? Have you been able to send messages before? Have you tried sending messages through our
    website or the Xbox? Also, have you checked out the article "Why can't I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?"

Hope to hear back soon.
  6. GumbyRules Win User

Message cursor freaking out

Bingo! Unplugged for 10 seconds, and now it works. Hope this isn't something that has to be done often. Thanks Cowgirl and Leonzo.
Thema:

I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...

1. I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out... - Similar Threads - having troubles messaging

2. Having trouble changing email on xbox microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble changing email on xbox microsoft account: Having trouble changing email on xbox Microsoft Account 5a464887-80bc-4f54-b494-439ae2057413
  3. Having trouble launching games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble launching games on xbox one: is there a reason why i can't launch any games on my xbox one. I know there is a bunch of fires in Northern California, I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it?...
  4. The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...: I am in Alpha skip ahead, and I was wondering if everyone has the new Store now or not? And if they do, is everyone having all kinds of issues with it? The biggest one for me right now is that it...
  5. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: This is the message I am getting. Ibknow its not my card because i bought 2k21 with it at game stop. But i try to buy anything above $10 f039abe4-5521-407b-8918-142f06c539c7
  6. Having trouble receiving my messages and deleting messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble receiving my messages and deleting messages: Help i'm having troubles with receiving and sending and deleting messages they won't let me veiw my messages and on top of that i have deleted messages from other people and are refusing to clear...
  7. Having trouble with messaging

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble with messaging: For the past few weeks i have been having issues with messaging people from various xbox services, on android (both the normal and beta apps) i get the message "things are quiet around here"on pc...
  8. I am having trouble connecting to my Xbox one the message showing says it cannot connect to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am having trouble connecting to my Xbox one the message showing says it cannot connect to ...: I am having trouble connecting to my Xbox one live the message I’m receiving says it cannot connect to your DHCP It’s telling me to disconnect my router wait 30 seconds and plug back in but it...
  9. Xbox Account slow loading things or having trouble with messaging system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Account slow loading things or having trouble with messaging system: Dear gamers Is your account slow loading your friends list , games on market place , community forums well i have discovered something that can help with improving good performance on your xbox...
  10. having trouble sending out messages on my xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble sending out messages on my xbox 1: how can i fix the text messaging. on myxbox one 9d797829-2487-4364-9e4e-315e5c128f95