I am looking for BF gamers on the ONE!!!!

Discus and support I am looking for BF gamers on the ONE!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; CAG Clan (Combat Applications Group) are recruiting. Voted #1 clan website on top 100 clans 14 months in a row Sick of playing alone? We are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoB Corleone352, May 29, 2014.

1. I am looking for BF gamers on the ONE!!!!

CAG Clan (Combat Applications Group) are recruiting.

Voted #1 clan website on top 100 clans 14 months in a row

Sick of playing alone?

We are always on the lookout for mature and like-minded gamers. though all ages of applicant are considered.

We are a Multi platform and multi game based clan with a member base in to the hundreds, we have competitive and casual teams on most games including but not limited to Ghosts, Battlefield and Titanfall

Since being such a large clan with a wide variety of players from around the world you will never be stuck running solo again, we pride ourselves on our teamwork and have fun while playing. Due to the way we play as a team you will begin to see your stats in-game
    rise as you play which is always a good thing, right?

Please feel free to check out our website: www.cagclan.com

Here is our Battlefield platoon:
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/6459256029163456714/
    [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Referral link:
    https://www.cagclan.com/community/forum.php?referrerid=5327
    [cagclan.com]

See you on the battlefield!

:)

MoB Corleone352, May 29, 2014
  2. AcerbCerat
    AcerbCerat Guest
    Lets get this gen started off right....

Like Mets said we are a strong community looking for new leadership on the Xbox, Mature group of great gamers creating a family environment allowing us to be the best we can be. come start a BF Division for DK we need a restart on BF.

www.divineknightsclan.com

AcerbCerat, May 29, 2014
  3. LagMaven
    LagMaven Guest
    Looking for BF3 gamers in 808

I loved CoD until the annual releases became noticeably stale. Now I'm enjoying BF since Bad Company 2, but all my other friends refuse to convert. Looking for gamers with aloha to add. Mahalo!

LagMaven, May 29, 2014
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Battlefield 3?

I've never played a BF game, but for some reason I am looking forward to this.
  5. BeadiestSkyBlue Win User

I'm Looking for some new xbox one friends :)

hi all. i am to looking for some new xbox one buddies. i am 34 and like playing casually and for fun. play all sorts of games. halo, cod, bf, forza, fifa etc
  6. TheBrain1976 Win User

Battlefield: Hardine Beta Feb. 3

I am looking Forward to this one. Won't replace BF5 but ist a nice filler in between BF4 and BF5. There is just no other shooter that can even compare to BF in my opinion.
  7. rhino61466 Win User

Why do people who play Battlefield beleive they are superior to people who don't?

"I think it's because COD players have a hard time converting to BF gameplay and BF gamers can play COD without much effort. BF games have a much steeper learning curve then any mainstream console shooter."

You hit the nail on the head. BF gamers do feel superior because it is much harder to be successful at!
  8. AcerbCerat Win User

Lets get this gen started off right....

Like Mets said we are a strong community looking for new leadership on the Xbox, Mature group of great gamers creating a family environment allowing us to be the best we can be. come start a BF Division for DK we need a restart on BF.

www.divineknightsclan.com
Thema:

I am looking for BF gamers on the ONE!!!!

1. I am looking for BF gamers on the ONE!!!! - Similar Threads - looking gamers

2. Looking for a Girl gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a Girl gamer: Looking for Girl gamer to play rocket league with or Forza horizon or Gta! 79485695-40b2-4301-85cb-4feb7ce483a2
  3. Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2: This is a message I am sending out to anyone who is interesting in join an ANTHEM + THE DIVISION 2 + BORDERLANDS 2 & 3 Looter Shooter Co-Op PVE Clan. The clan will be launching sometime...
  4. MPN is Looking for New Casual & Competitive Gamers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MPN is Looking for New Casual & Competitive Gamers!: The Merciless Pros Network is expanding and looking for members to join our massively popular gaming community! Since 2010, the Merciless Pros Network has been seen on mulitple platforms and we...
  5. Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...: Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but microsoft is taking their sweet time in solving a...
  6. Are you looking for friendly gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you looking for friendly gamers: Hi, my name is Kevin and I am part of a gaming forum called Crave The Game. We are a small friendly community for 18 years and over and play a wide range of games from Rainbow Six Siege, COD WWII,...
  7. Girl gamer looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Girl gamer looking for friends: im a guy and i haven’t ever played with any girl gamers, so if any girl gamers wanna play hmu and also im 15 if thats okay with you and also i wont hit on you or anything i dont like that i have...
  8. Number-1-gamers are looking for members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Number-1-gamers are looking for members: Number-1-Gamers are a Xbox gaming group. Which brings all gaming groups together. We currently have a Forza car club called Team Speed Freaks and a Rockstar Social Club called THE G4NG5T3RS...
  9. Looking for girl gamers to play COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for girl gamers to play COD: Hey just looking to add a few more girls to my friends list! I play COD and trials mostly! Feel free to add me if you want i have a mic over 18s only my gt is b6ddef48-6e8c-4ce5-ac94-080fac24f424
  10. Hello looking for casual gamers for guild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello looking for casual gamers for guild: looking for people to make a group, to create a guild as its leader, i want us to really try and build it and grow it into a magnificent guild to be proud of and, maybe help others with our guild....