I am looking for women to add on 360 and x1

Discus and support I am looking for women to add on 360 and x1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have lost all my friends that I had for last 7 years I am all alone now I would like to add a good female friends I am not looking to hook up I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Starcorefalcon, Apr 26, 2015.

1. I am looking for women to add on 360 and x1

I have lost all my friends that I had for last 7 years I am all alone now I would like to add a good female friends I am not looking to hook up I just a want to talk to women my time east is east cost us I must warren you I am have mental capthat keeps me
    read and spell I like go by falcon add me say you saw my post see you around

:)

Starcorefalcon, Apr 26, 2015
  2. Looking for girl gamers

I am a female looking for more gamer friends. Preferably women who play COD ghosts. I am 21. Looking for people close to my age. If interested please add me! Thanks.

kittyk88-B9824ECC-A705-4F9F-9A90-FB95A5C8AC65, Apr 26, 2015
  3. EatingsYou22
    EatingsYou22 Guest
    Lesbian/bi girl gamers

Iv just joined this community and looking for fellow lesbians women gamers im 25. I play Gta Black ops 2 and now call of duty Advance warfare so feel free to add me.

EatingsYou22, Apr 26, 2015
  4. BunkerBeast4355 Win User

I can't add my friend who I deleted on xbox 360

Is everyone that's having this problem on both 360 & X1? I am on both systems but my friend isn't. Looks like I can re-add them on the X1 and see that they are online but nothing with the 360
  5. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Wanna Be Friends? Xbox One Gamers? :)

Feel free to add me. I sold my 360, but will be getting an X1 day one. Look forward to gaming with you.
  6. ShadowChaser36 Win User

A Dad Playing Call of Duty

I too am a dad, but don't have a 360 anymore and waiting for the X1 to release. If you're going to be getting the X1, then feel free to add me. I like to play more for fun and relaxation then K/D ratio.
  7. Zero Divided Win User

X1 flagship game the same as 360?

X1/360 what they are saying is it's only a little bit better on X1 and a lot better on PC.

but in the GIF it is the other way around, the PC only looks a little better than the X1, but the X1 looks a lot better than the 360,
  8. DisastrousBritt Win User

seeking girls... :)

Hey MissTakenZombie! I am the commander of a small clan who play COD Ghosts. I am the only female and looking to add more women to the clan. The men in the clan are nice guys who are married/long term relationships including my BF. I used to not talk
    on XBL because I would be harassed. After playing with this great group of guys, I feel a little safer because they don't allow people to talk down to any women! Look us up. Gr0undz3r0. We play almost every evening and the entire weekends being that everyone
    in the clan has full-time jobs and are over the age of 25. :)
Thema:

I am looking for women to add on 360 and x1

1. I am looking for women to add on 360 and x1 - Similar Threads - looking women add

2. Ban method not being looked at and other issues with exploits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban method not being looked at and other issues with exploits: Xbox devs are pretty pathetic at letting hackers exploit the xbox system to ban people,ddoss people,and dox. The ddossing and dox has been going on since xbox live became a thing and there is many...
  3. Will the home menu ever get a new look?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the home menu ever get a new look?: I think that a few things could be changed if we ever got a new menu 1 ) Move the Games & Apps button to the far left. Instead of going down to click it, you can go to the right....
  4. Not getting confirmed for others looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting confirmed for others looking for group posts: so i have said im interested to multiple posts other creat while looking for group, but im not getting the notification that ive been confirmed until the post is closed later. it only happens...
  5. Looking For Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Group: Hello Community I have a problem with LFG everytime I try to accept, join or create a LFG post it does nothing. I have tried resetting my console soft reset and hard. Yet it still hasnt worked...
  6. It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look: one of my friends signed in with Microsoft account on my PS4 on Minecraft so we did all this stuff with the code and stuff but then and now some time later I tried to sign into mine and Microsoft...
  7. Looking for group! Help with language filter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group! Help with language filter...: For some reason this text "(-JAVA EDITION- Looking for a few people who want to play 1.12 Survival, its a Forge Modded Adventuring Survival server. I am looking for some long term survival...
  8. Can't post Looking for Groups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post Looking for Groups: [img] Looking for group posts keep getting blocked as they contain 'inappropriate content'. What about this is inappropriate? As I have changed every tag/comment and it is still blocked....
  9. Looks like One Guide is Broken Again

in XboX Insiders
    Looks like One Guide is Broken Again: The One Guide is once again not retaining settings, looks like the same thing as last time, where it constantly erases the settings Yes i have reported this on my console submitted by...
  10. Looking for some Men and Women for XBOX One and XBOX 360 COD AW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some Men and Women for XBOX One and XBOX 360 COD AW: Are you looking for a clan? Want to play with some great men and women? Look no further Divine Knights wants you. We are looking for players for Clan Wars and the Tournament we are playing in...