I am needing help to get this Player banned?

Discus and support I am needing help to get this Player banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParanoiaHades25, Aug 19, 2019.

1. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and Blocked him and he's still sending Threats to me as I am communication
    Banned till the 17th. This Player is being Aggressive, Threatening my account he banned my other account that I use for Windows 10 Pc, and he's still attacking my account and laughing at it for the Fun of it.

Can you please do something to ban this Player for a couple days to a week for Abuse. I wasn't doing anything wrong I have asked this player to calm down and mute me and he still refused and Threatened both of my accounts. This Player went beyond the Xbox
    Code of Conduct and Laughed as well as Harassed my Account while Threatening it.

Thank You for your Help.

:)

ParanoiaHades25, Aug 19, 2019
  2. RandomSashaLove Win User

You will need to remove their Gamertags from your post as it's against the code of conduct in these forums, So you will need to remove their Gamertags before a moderator censors them.

In regards to the issue, unfortunately, all you can really do is to report them and block him. Do not engage with him.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Hi ParanoiaHades,

As the other ambassadors have mentioned, we do not have the authority to have players banned.

Your best option in this situation would be to report the person using the xbox live reporting system, blocking them. This should also help you avoid him lobbies and he wont be able to communicate with you again.

I recommend not responding to other players who send you msgs, unless those messages are that of a good nature, then respond. If the messages are of a malicious nature, its best to just report the conversation and blocking the person. By doing this, they do
    not have the ability to report you and get you a communications ban.

As for having a communications ban, if you feel you have no said anything wrong, you're able to visit the enforcement channel, and appeal your ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  4. FreakRoach Win User

No one can ban anyone on this forum. Correct steps for you will be to go to the person’s profile and report the user. The case will be reviewed by enforcement team and they will take action if deemed necessary.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    ParanoiaHades25

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. As our Ambassadors have stated, you must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor
    can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

The only way to report a gamer, is via the console. If they have violated the code of conduct terms of use, then the XBLPET will deal with it.
Thema:

1. I am needing help to get this Player banned? - Similar Threads - needing help Player

2. need help on a player harassing me again and again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help on a player harassing me again and again?: i have been harassed by this person please help idk who he/she is! but I know their gamertag its [Mod Removed - See guidelines] also I have blocked and reported this person and still has somehow...
  3. Abusive player need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abusive player need help: Hello everyone, so heres my problem , i have recently been dealing with a person on xbox live i have never played with this person or even tried to message him/her. he has been sending abusive...
  4. i need help with rewards points and the player star rank system

in XBoX Rewards
    i need help with rewards points and the player star rank system: i pre ordered halo wars 2 but no rewards 4 the mission. and i lost a vipstar and cant figure out why? 70e72ee2-b9bf-4bff-808d-c759f4f83b0c
  5. Please HELP... need players..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please HELP... need players..: I need some people to play with on my new minecraft. I have an Xbox One S. Feel free to add me as a friend. c3a7aea1-d2e5-4317-b302-b6a9b6549a37
  6. players needing friends and help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    players needing friends and help: anyone needing a friend or wanting help in destiny send a friend request and a message to popsoldfart1 . I will be happy to help you out. 401fc64d-9509-4f00-be6c-0affa904608b
  7. New Player Needs "Free Game" Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Player Needs "Free Game" Help: I just fired up my Xbox One S and am now trying to find the "Free Full" Games talked about all over the place. I find a tab with "Free" Games such as Hawken and more, but that it only shows about...
  8. I NEED HELP FROM PLAYERS, XBOX LIVE STAFF INCLUDING ENFORCEMENT TEAM TO

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP FROM PLAYERS, XBOX LIVE STAFF INCLUDING ENFORCEMENT TEAM TO: As people know, players keep killing, modding, hacking and freezing my console ever time I'm on Grand Theft Auto IV. Over 1000 players have bullied, harass, stalk and ganging up on me and...
  9. Need help setting up individual player and teams so my kids can play against their friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help setting up individual player and teams so my kids can play against their friends.: I’m sure there must be a way but I’m getting lost in the myleague, my team thing. This is what I want to do…. I want my kids to be able to create a team with their friends and play other kids -...
  10. NEED Help Bluray/Dvd player won't work offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED Help Bluray/Dvd player won't work offline: hello I'm having problem watch movie offline I have installed the app and everything and it tell me to connect to xbox live and check the network? cc866df0-660e-40b7-a885-6d1fae3c9145