I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community

Discus and support I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; only been signed up for a hour and need advice how to connect to the community thru other social networks that the ambassador program is on. thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BabySaint2636, Jan 7, 2020.

1. I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community

only been signed up for a hour and need advice how to connect to the community thru other social networks that the ambassador program is on. thank you and will be waiting for the next step. thanks everyone

:)

BabySaint2636, Jan 7, 2020
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Welcome to the community! You can connect with the rest of the community through most social media channels, mostly discord but also on twitter, instagram and xbox groups. But more importantly have fun and help other gamers wherever you can!
  3. kev edin Win User

Welcome to xbox and the ambassadors if an when you join . Hope to see around the forums helping 👍
  4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

the best way to connect with other ambassadors is through discord can be found in handbook and if you want to help others use forums and responder which is also in the hand book.
  5. denis97g Win User

you can help other gamers on other social networks, if you see someone who needs help on fb, instagram or twitter you can try to help them.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Welcome aboard ;) Have you looked at joining the Ambassadors Club on your Xbox? You don't have to be an Ambassador to join.
Thema:

1. I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community - Similar Threads - hour wanna connect

2. Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...: Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game pass games and still have no credit. I have had 39 days straight of daily completions, this will break my...
  3. Xbox signing out every 45 minutes - hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox signing out every 45 minutes - hour: Every so often (45 minutes - an hour) my Xbox will sign out. I was wondering, why this is happening and how to fix it. Under normal circumstances it would not be annoying, however, I am playing...
  4. Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...: I’m pretty sick tbh I’m not, I just bought an Xbox live gold card, but you guys charged my old card that’s not even active cause it was stolen, I don’t have 18$ from an account that doesn’t exist...
  5. Is there a way to contact XBLPET even if a suspension is less than 24 hours?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to contact XBLPET even if a suspension is less than 24 hours?: After years of dealing with people that steal kills, spam the weapon box, are AFK/idle/then disconnecting the game, and people that just outright disconnect the game because they went down once,...
  6. PC Game Pass: lost hours of progress in Ori 2

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass: lost hours of progress in Ori 2: I was nearly complete in Ori 2, but next time I loaded the game I had 42% completion. I heard Ori keeps backup saves - Is there any way to recover my save file? Can't find them anywhere in the...
  7. Screen Time off by an hour since Daylight Saving Time

in XboX Insiders
    Screen Time off by an hour since Daylight Saving Time: Since Sunday (daylight saving time), screen time restrictions are off by an hour. Previously, Xbox was enabled at 3:00...now not enabled until 4:00. My account is set to “Mountain (MST)” time...
  8. Console notifications are 3 hours behind?

in XboX Insiders
    Console notifications are 3 hours behind?: I was on the Xbox One alpha ring until yesterday, when I moved to the Omega ring. After the factory refresh I set up everything like normal. As I began getting various system notifications (and...
  9. Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.: Oayed 675.00 for a system that wint play my gamed g payed probly 3 timed for wont play . Im gkad i had my PS4 PRO just sitting around. I had a xbox and xbox one and a s now a x wast of time and...
  10. my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of...: my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of DIY to get it to boot. Can I have a new card from my GAME STOP or can I get a refund? *** Die...