I am not able to log in to my Xbox series S

Discus and support I am not able to log in to my Xbox series S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I turn on the console and try to log in it shows a white screen and I am not able to move on. I don't know how to use Reddit I just want some help... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JulianCREOS, Jun 17, 2022.

1. I am not able to log in to my Xbox series S

When I turn on the console and try to log in it shows a white screen and I am not able to move on. I don't know how to use Reddit I just want some help Please let me know when or how should I ask for advise for this

submitted by /u/JulianCREOS
    [link] [comments]

/u/JulianCREOS, Jun 17, 2022
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x

I am considering purchasing the new Series X. Before I do I want to know if it is compatible with other Xbox’s when playing Gta 5 Online.

For example, my cousin plays on the Xbox one s and my brother plays on the original Xbox one. Will I be able to play online with them?
    Short answer, Yes.

Xbox One,

Xbox One S,

Xbox One X,

Xbox Series S,

Xbox Series X,

They will all be able to play the same games online together, no matter who's on which of these consoles.
  3. MsSpydaSam Win User

Game sharing Xbox One S & Xbox Series S

Hi

Let me explain a little further please..

I have an Xbox one S, my son had and Xbox one S, on this set up his Xbox was my home and mine his, and I could share my ultimate game pass with him and we could game together with zero issue (he has no subscriptions just me, and I did not need to be logged in on either console for him to access any game)

Now he has a series S, which is set as my home, and my one is is still set to his home, only now he only has access to everything on the series S, if he logs into my one S I need to be logged in, and worse still if he’s playing on the series S (without me logged in) and I log in on the one S, it tells me I’m currently playing on the series S and if I terminate the session, it kicks him off - we can no longer play the same game together.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Disk to digital?

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey MacyReid, how are you today? Hope you're well.

MacyReid, unfortunately, transitioning to Series S you will not be able to keep your disc-based games and play into your Series S. :/

There's no way to replace them fro digital copies as well. :/

To be able to continue to use your games is transitioning to a Series X.
  5. RyanTurnwall Win User

Party chat still not working for some?

I am on an Xbox series S. Ever since the outage I have not been able to use party chat, I always get the [0x81900CC] error along with being able to even start my own party or join anyone else's.
  6. Elonmust12345 Win User

F1TV not playing live video

I have the exact same issue on my Xbox Series S, when using the Edge Browser I am unable to watch the live broadcasting. I can however watch the previously streamed videos on the App.

Only the live video is not able to start it keeps loading.

Xbox is up-to-date and the app is updated.

F1 is not the problem as it work anywhere else except on the the Xbox Series S
Thema:

I am not able to log in to my Xbox series S

1. I am not able to log in to my Xbox series S - Similar Threads - able log series

2. I am not able to log in to my xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    I am not able to log in to my xbox Series S: i turn on the conosel then i press on my icon to login but it shows a white screen and does not advance any help? submitted by /u/JulianCREOS [link] [comments]
  3. im not able to log back into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    im not able to log back into my microsoft account on minecraft: after the new update 1.18 i wasnt able to log back in and it kept on telling me to sign in with my previuosly coneected microsft account me and my dad tried to log in with his email on remote...
  4. I am not able to log into the xbox app on my pc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am not able to log into the xbox app on my pc.: I cannot sign into my xbox app. When i try to a black box pops up in the middle of my screen for half a second flashes a few times then disappears. Since i am not signed into the app i am not able...
  5. Not being able to log into my minecraft account on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to log into my minecraft account on pc: Hello Microsoft, I migrated my account 3 days ago with the steps and i followed the steps and then when i tryd to log in my minecraft account that night it didnt work. Video for example [mod...
  6. Not able to log in to xbox games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to log in to xbox games.: Hi, I have tried all day to log into the daily games with no luck. The message is that system is connecting, but just keeps spinning. I have had no trouble with any other internet access to any...
  7. Ori and the Blind Fores Xbox Game Pass PC not able to log in to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Blind Fores Xbox Game Pass PC not able to log in to Xbox Live: I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and I wanted to try and play Ori and the Blind Forest, but every time I start the game I can't get past the "Press Any Key" menu because it asks me to sign in to Xbox...
  8. Not able to log into Mine Sweeper, Sudoku, Mahjong, Wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to log into Mine Sweeper, Sudoku, Mahjong, Wordament: As of yesterday, I am unable to log into Microsoft casual games on PC (Windows 8.1). The games open, but the automatic xbox games login fails (endless spinning wheel), and there seems to be no...
  9. Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...: Have not been able to play a PAID subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection since August 2019. Paid for 1 year in January 2019. Can someone help. Thank you,...
  10. Not being able to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to log in.: I was trying to log into the xbox app and xbox beta on my pc and I am unable to log in. I di what it tells me to do and it stull wont work. a11c832c-5494-4c44-84f8-aea7d63dce7f