I am not able to login to my xbox account

Discus and support I am not able to login to my xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Your support is appreciated to help me to login to my xbox account I'm facing this issue from yesterday its keep asking me to write new gametag... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mandili007, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Mandili007
    Mandili007 Guest

Hi,

Your support is appreciated to help me to login to my xbox account

I'm facing this issue from yesterday its keep asking me to write new gametag after that I receive the error

Also I tried to login from the website but it didn't work also

:)

Mandili007, Aug 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mandili007

Which error message are you getting exactly? Please attach a picture or let me know
    Is the same error message on both Xbox and website?
  3. AparnaGa Win User

Games not signing into Xbox live - AOE 2 DE and Flight Simulator

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for posting a solution, it didn't work for me. Just to be clear I am able to login into my Xbox live account on my Xbox console, in the PC Xbox app, and the browser. The problem is only when I open the game and the game is unable to detect/login to my Xbox live account login.
  4. SteveTurpin55 Win User

0x87DD0005

Same with me. I was able to login to play Microsoft Solitaire collection, but not Ultimate Word Games. I was even able to login to my xbox account and see my progress there, but when I try and launch it through there this message comes up
    I am having the same issue.
  5. RaeFires Win User

Login Error for over a week! Help!

It's not really an app. It occurs on any browser and his Xbox when he tries to login. We have tried doing it from different locations and different networks. However I am able to login on my Microsoft account on all these places.
  6. TakingCat772591 Win User

Unable to sign in error 0x80072EFD

I am not able to sign into xbox and also for the pin login of my pc

can this be solved ,As not aware of this
Thema:

1. I am not able to login to my xbox account - Similar Threads - able login account

2. Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...: I cant login to halo infinite. It is trying to login using my old account. It asks for my old phone number and tries to send a text to my old uk number. I have the sim but it is over a year old...
  3. Cant login to xbox 360 , even though able to change password on microsoft account on pc....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to xbox 360 , even though able to change password on microsoft account on pc....: Cant login to xbox 360 , even though able to change password on microsoft account on pc. Still no Joy, never had 2 step authentication , so no idea what that is. 98c558de-4473-4fc9-a3de-9cb941bb60b0
  4. not able to login to my minecraft laucher

in XBoX Accessibility
    not able to login to my minecraft laucher: When i try to click microsoft login it says something went wrong in the login process. i have read about other people having the same problem but i dont understand their methods of fixing it....
  5. Not being able to login to Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to login to Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I installed Minecraft from Google Play store. When I open Minecraft I am not being able to login using my Xbox account. The game takes to me the login website but when i press login the game...
  6. Not able to login in AOE 2 DE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to login in AOE 2 DE: [img] ' i tried fixing it still cant help please d7187f06-6fb4-419f-8acd-1aaa14fcccda
  7. not being able to login to the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    not being able to login to the xbox app: when i try to logon to the xbox app the grey box just flashes and goes away, how can i fix this. fd5eb0c7-2cfe-4d2e-9152-f2b9924d9acd
  8. not being able to login on accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    not being able to login on accounts: On my Xbox I was not on it and the subscription stoped when it was unplugged and now it will not let me sight in to any of the accounts on my Xbox and it says to use Xbox assist to login but the...
  9. Changing email, existing email is not active anymore and not able to login to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email, existing email is not active anymore and not able to login to account: I've had Xbox Live for 13 years (since the release date) and the email connected is an old hotmail I can't access. I can login to Xbox Live with it, but I'm not sure if it's because of the auto...
  10. No longer able to use gamer account because my son forgot his login info.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to use gamer account because my son forgot his login info.: I will try to make this short. I created four accounts through family May 2013 one for me three for my children. Before Christmas my son changed his login email and password but forgot this info....