I am not allowed to buy/download EKCH in flightsimulator! Why?

Discus and support I am not allowed to buy/download EKCH in flightsimulator! Why? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am not allowed to buy/download EKCH Copenhagen airport in flight simulator! Why? I tried 2 weeks ago, but the the internet connection was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nopatio, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Nopatio
    Nopatio Guest

I am not allowed to buy/download EKCH Copenhagen airport in flight simulator! Why?

I tried 2 weeks ago, but the the internet connection was interrupted, or reset twice, so now I feel kind of blacklisted! Very strange.

Broken arrow

:)

Nopatio, Sep 22, 2020
  2. walterramjet Win User

Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

you say "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\FlightSimulator "

however, in my install, there is no "FlightSimulator" in the "Local" subdirectory.

Why wouldn't it install to the same directory as yours?
  3. ngocphi Win User

How do I post a question for the Flight Simulator 2020 users?

Fyi flightsimulator is a xbox games for windows 10
  4. Chunkeh Munkeh Win User

Am I allowed to...

Thanks for the replies both..I'll have to get a sig done!
  5. DEACON Win User

Am I allowed to...

competitions for prizes are considered advertising. you can post in your sig though :)
  6. Elohmn Win User

Am I allowed to...

If it sounds like it's "commercial", it probably is. It would be best to simply not Post anything of the like. "Commercial" does not always mean Monetary Gain, it could be as simple as drawing away traffic from a Site to another
    Site.

It would be best if a Moderator would answer this though.
Thema:

1. I am not allowed to buy/download EKCH in flightsimulator! Why? - Similar Threads - allowed buy download

2. Are you allowed to buy a game from store with 2 different gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you allowed to buy a game from store with 2 different gift cards?: Hello, Recently, I was given two separate Microsoft store gift cards, both with the value of $25, and I am thinking of purchasing a game from the store that costs $40. Am I allowed to use both...
  3. XBOX not allowing me to buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX not allowing me to buy games: is this happening to anyone else? Called my bank and they say everything is fine but can't even purchase a game. I know it says services are down but it says purchasing is good but its not. Is...
  4. Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...: Hi everyone, I'm in need of some Policy help so I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me. So I've been trying to research this to find out if this is allowed or not, and have had no luck...
  5. Will buying these items allow me to qualify for the Simply Rewarding mission?

in XBoX Rewards
    Will buying these items allow me to qualify for the Simply Rewarding mission?: Hey there - was told to head over here and make a post to get an answer to this question; here's hoping I landed in the correct place! So, I received the email about the Simply Rewarding deal,...
  6. Not allowed to buy gifts for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not allowed to buy gifts for friends: I bought a game for a friend and he cant download it because he is in a different region. I either need to be reimbursed or a new code needs to be generated for my friend. Why have the "buy as...
  7. Petition for Xbox to allow users to buy games without entering a payment option!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Petition for Xbox to allow users to buy games without entering a payment option!: This change is needed big time. I usually do not buy directly from the store because I am one who prefers having the hard copy of the game. However, this is a problem I would like to see soon...
  8. Microsoft stores doesn't allow me toca buy fornite money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft stores doesn't allow me toca buy fornite money: I want to buye money in the game but it doesn't allow me tu buy it o any game o dlc. Help. d71fc9ce-d6db-481d-b71d-7aa81f7055d3
  9. Need help allowing my kid to buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help allowing my kid to buy games: I added $25 to my son's account so he could buy Rocket League, and despite changing his settings on the XBox One and on the family account through my computer, we still get the message "Ask an...
  10. Am i not allowed go buy games from the store if im console banned ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am i not allowed go buy games from the store if im console banned ?: Im banned (not for ever) and i cant seem to buy a game i really want 2e305cf4-c09b-47ce-9ba4-cea62d09e83c