I am quitting Xbox!

Discus and support I am quitting Xbox! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Forza Discs do not have the Extras, so I am Lamenting. The Crew 2 looks poor within Design Quality. So, I had removed the discs, turned off the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlecHeesacker2, Sep 15, 2021 at 6:22 AM.

1. I am quitting Xbox!

The Forza Discs do not have the Extras, so I am Lamenting.

The Crew 2 looks poor within Design Quality.

So, I had removed the discs, turned off the console and I am unplugging my Xbox.

I do not want anymore Xbox Games.

:)

AlecHeesacker2, Sep 15, 2021 at 6:22 AM
  2. TH3 CH0ZIN 1 Win User

I am online quite often.

mygamesterlife.com check it out meet new freinds!
  3. Trippul G Win User

Am I missing a Quit game option?

I was wondering the same thing. It seems like you just need to do something to get the game to autosave, which it seems to do pretty much all the time anyway, then you're safe to just exit to the dash. It does seem a bit strange, though, for sure.
  4. ufcmike1 Win User

There is no quit option. Every event, it autosaves. This has been this way for a few past games.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Nope no quit option. I usually just dashboard when I am finished. I think Burnout Paradise was the same way. Actually I think TDU1 and TDU2 are also the same way. Its strange for sure.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

I distinctly remember TDU2 having an autosave feature after completing an event.
Thema:

I am quitting Xbox!

1. I am quitting Xbox! - Similar Threads - quitting

2. I cannot get my FSX to activate although it said I did but only plays for 30 min then quits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get my FSX to activate although it said I did but only plays for 30 min then quits: I own FSX Gold After MIcrosoft fiddled with my PC when it refused to boot after a windows update, she downloaded a new windows 10 and I lost just about everything including my FSX Gold. I re...
  3. MCC quits matchmaking halfway through multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC quits matchmaking halfway through multiplayer games.: Every time I play a matchmaking game in master Chief Collection it loads in just fine. Start playing a matchmaking game and every time we get to 30-40 points it’s starts to search for a new host,...
  4. Is there a way to force cloud saving if not actually quitting game?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to force cloud saving if not actually quitting game?: When I play a game on my Series X and shut down the console rather than quit the game first, if later I go to play on Game Streaming the saves are nearly always out of date - and vice versa. I...
  5. Clips Xbox Series X they look quite bad

in XboX Insiders
    Clips Xbox Series X they look quite bad: The game looks good but when recording the clips these look very stuck when you see them, I already restarted the console and the problem continues, any solution? submitted by /u/DaTenacity...
  6. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game: If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game that is what is says 25e8ab2f-103e-4880-80be-4a141be3abb1
  7. Xbox Series X Audio Quits Working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X Audio Quits Working: Xbox Series X audio quits working quite regularly. I have my xbox in instant-on mode and every few days or so after turning it off at night when i turn it back on the next day there is no audio. I...
  8. Apple TV app on my Xbox One X quits working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apple TV app on my Xbox One X quits working: I have uninstalled and re-installed the Apple TV app on my Xbox several times and each time it works for about 1 to 3 days then quits working. The Netflix app works fine. I have a subscription to...
  9. A Major Nelson video shows this "Suspend" option under "Quit". Is it already available for...

in XboX Insiders
    A Major Nelson video shows this "Suspend" option under "Quit". Is it already available for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Quit Crying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quit Crying: This really pisses me off.. whoops not sure i can say piss without getting Banned yet again.. This is only one word of so many i keep getting ban for Like Butt,Gay, idiot, stupid and yes even...