I am scared

Discus and support I am scared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of my close friends has my ip and I don't know if I should report them to the police because they have threated to kill me and my family and fly to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeniedBerry2211, Apr 23, 2021.

1. I am scared

One of my close friends has my ip and I don't know if I should report them to the police because they have threated to kill me and my family and fly to me and idk what to do because they also said they have a gun and I feel like i fI block them they will come to my ip and kill me or something so I don't know what to do help please but I also wanna report them to the police but I dont wanna go to court or anything like that I am scared :(

:)

DeniedBerry2211, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Pulpahj Win User

I am scared.

Ok, that is nice, thanks for answering.
  3. Photonimus Win User

I am scared.

Just to clarify, bans are not handed out for no reason. If you know people who are getting banned, they are doing something that violates the TOU, even if it's something they may not be aware of. There is a support forum for such people to bring their case
    to and find answers.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

I am scared

I wouldn't call someone who did that a "close friend".

If i was you i'd block this person & never have anything to do with them again.
  5. TMX boxburn Win User

I am scared.

I won't go into detail as it is prohibited to talk about it on the forums but if your console is 100% legit and you have been the only owner then there is no chance that someone else can simulate your console. There are no viruses on Xbox Live as Xbox's
    will only run certified codes which viruses are most certainly not. Everyone is banned for a reason and if any of them wish to find out exactly why then they need to post it on the following link to find out why:

forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx
  6. wi7bit Win User

I am scared

Hi DeniedBerry2211. Let's see if we can put your mind at rest.

Having an IP address does not mean they have your actual home address. Unless you pay for a static (fixed) IP address, most internet service providers use dynamic IP addresses, which means they can change at any point. The only people who can link an IP address at any specific point in time, is your ISP and this usually requires a court order to obtain. The closes they could possibly get to your real location is the town or city. When I look at the location of my IP address, it doesn't even show to be the same town!

A lot of gamers get threats like this, but I would just report / block them and carry-on having fun gaming.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

I am scared

1. I am scared - Similar Threads - scared

2. I want to get out of beta minecraft. But I'm a bit scared to delete my game.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to get out of beta minecraft. But I'm a bit scared to delete my game.: I know you have to delete minecraft in order to get out of beta. But im afraid I might accidentally delete all my stuff. When I was about to delete mincraft, it said "Uninstall all" or "Cancel." I...
  3. “White laptop” using computer tools to mess with my Xbox parties and I’m scared he could...

in XBoX on Consoles
    “White laptop” using computer tools to mess with my Xbox parties and I’m scared he could...: This guy's name on Xbox is “white laptop”. I was messing around in Rec room with my buddy of mine and out of nowhere this one guy walked up to us and started talking sh*t for absolutely no reason...
  4. So I've heard some rumours going on and I would be very scared if this is true, could a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I've heard some rumours going on and I would be very scared if this is true, could a...: So I Trade on a game called rocket league and there's always people like ddosers and scammers but we all know how to stay away from them, however this scared me , someone told me if someone got...
  5. I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...: As the title says, I'm not so sure about going up to the next ring (beta) out of fear that it might break in an unfixable way. Is this an irrational fear, or is that a thing that happens? I'm...
  6. I’m scared my account may get banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m scared my account may get banned: I complained about an xbox suspension and a member from the XBLPET replied but I looked them up and they said all they do is get people banned. I have never modded or misused a game or harasses...
  7. I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter: So me and my friends were playing rainbow 6 siege and we came across someone trash talker they invited us and my friend clicked a link sent to him by the person trash talking turns out he was a...
  8. I was playing Battlefield V and all of a sudden this comes up. Should I be scared?

in XboX Insiders
    I was playing Battlefield V and all of a sudden this comes up. Should I be scared?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Minexoronic [link] [comments]
  9. Favorite Jump Scare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Jump Scare?: Hey gamers, Its Fxd, and i was wondering what you guys favorite jump scares were. Like there are so many times i can think of in games where something unexpected happens that was...
  10. I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console

in XboX Insiders
    I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console: My disk on my Xbox One S won't come out, do I need to see pro help? submitted by /u/imapuffle [link] [comments]