I am sick of Bingo not starting, or stopping when I'm winning!

Discus and support I am sick of Bingo not starting, or stopping when I'm winning! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been several days now when I have not been able to get onto the Bingo site. Before that, it would suddenly hang in the middle of a game, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daphnehill, Nov 4, 2017.

1. daphnehill
    daphnehill Guest

It's been several days now when I have not been able to get onto the Bingo site. Before that, it would suddenly hang in the middle of a game, so I have lost coins and tickets. I see from this forum that I am not the only one. How about you fix this Microsoft!

Now it looks like I can't even post this as I've tried several times.

:)

daphnehill, Nov 4, 2017
  2. alimode
    alimode Guest
    Bingo constantly crashing

Bingo is constantly crashing including in midst of game destroying any winnings or coins received.

Do something!

alimode, Nov 4, 2017
  3. CTP23
    CTP23 Guest
    Passing on first move

It's annoying when people reject me and I have a bingo. I generally accept skill match regardless of the first word played. I have found that starting with a bingo does not guarantee a win. I have passed to start a game when I was one letter from a bingo.
    However, the way to counteract that is to swap tiles. I've also passed to start when I can't play a word, but I have a lot of high value tiles. That may or may not be a good strategy.

CTP23, Nov 4, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Still not available here as well.

Probably have to wait for a fix.

CrazY1985, Nov 4, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Still not available here as well.

Probably have to wait for a fix.
  6. CTP23 Win User

Passing on first move

It's annoying when people reject me and I have a bingo. I generally accept skill match regardless of the first word played. I have found that starting with a bingo does not guarantee a win. I have passed to start a game when I was one letter from a bingo.
    However, the way to counteract that is to swap tiles. I've also passed to start when I can't play a word, but I have a lot of high value tiles. That may or may not be a good strategy.
  7. UnyoBro Win User

Spray and Pray?

I am so sick of this. Yadoo you're wrong, just get over it like a man and stop posting in this topic. I'm done in here.
  8. 94Hustler Win User

Microsoft Bingo

I am having the same issue I am also getting X's when I'm sure I have bingo to. Also there seems to be a lag in the game when are all of the issues for this game going to be fixed.
  9. BellBlue65 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

I am still having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo. I try to send gifts and redeem gifts and it keeps stopping on me.
Thema:

1. I am sick of Bingo not starting, or stopping when I'm winning! - Similar Threads - sick Bingo starting

2. 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...: 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of waiting 8d like 7.50 43936ba8-abfa-4c03-a885-3bcfe93ca30e
  3. J'en est marre [I'm sick of it.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    J'en est marre [I'm sick of it.]: On devrait pouvoir jouer fortnite sans abonnement Depuis la première Xbox jai jamais voulu changer de plateforme mais a force a ça devient un peu chiant [Translation-We should be able to play...
  4. Got sick of Xbox ‘enforcement’

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got sick of Xbox ‘enforcement’: I played Xbox Live games since 2010 and really got sick of *ng system of enforcement in Xbox Live. You just banned my chat so many time because of single complain from cheaters which ruined so...
  5. I’m so sick of posting about remote downloads not working it’s pathetic now

in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sick of posting about remote downloads not working it’s pathetic now: Game pass remote downloads are just stupid and frustrating. Sometimes they work first time and sometimes I have to queue 2 or 3 up maybe more,to just get one game downloaded. I’ve reported on...
  6. I left the program, sick of the constant updates, and now my machine looks bricked... can...

in XboX Insiders
    I left the program, sick of the constant updates, and now my machine looks bricked... can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ManticoreDesign [link] [comments]
  7. Am I the only sick of the explicit word stuff they’ve got?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I the only sick of the explicit word stuff they’ve got?: Ive recently got banned from messaging on xbox (again) all because i said a swear word. Look. I was playing battlefield 4 all normal whit my friend, and we swear to each other as jokes because...
  8. Xbox Enforcement outrageous bans. Sick of being punished for being harassed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement outrageous bans. Sick of being punished for being harassed: I'd like to raise this topic because I've met hundreds of players that completely agree. Something needs to be done about you're code of conduct.... some one can waste 40minutes of my time and...
  9. Gaming on a Sick Day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming on a Sick Day: I got sick today, at least officially and took a sick leave. After that Gears 5 was all i was playing. Couldnt ask for a better sick day. 5d228c6f-c369-4a14-bdc1-d024da118022
  10. Sick of Microsoft Bingo Server Connection Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sick of Microsoft Bingo Server Connection Problem: This is the 2nd time I've had this problem - 1st time uninstalled, reinstalled, and it worked, except I lost my level, etc. Had to start over. Now again - but, uninstall, reinstall didn't work...