I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

Discus and support I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was on this forum a month ago as well as I got suspended for cursing and the person that reported me wasn’t suspended as well as they cursed at me as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrCookieCrisps, Apr 5, 2020.

1. I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

I was on this forum a month ago as well as I got suspended for cursing and the person that reported me wasn’t suspended as well as they cursed at me as well (in abbreviated forum, which is probably a loophole they know well.)

From the advice of others (original post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ven-if-a/58a4b6bf-7455-4f29-845d-6b7ebf8fa146,)
    I blocked him as I already reported him as well and my suspension got lifted, but was still connected to my profile as a past offense.

Fast forward a month later, today, I got an email from Xbox Enforcement. My SECOND profile, got suspended for the same reason, yet, I never told this person I had a second account.

You know how they got a hold of my second account? In my bio, I have my primary gametag there in case someone wants to add me when playing on my second account or a real life friend finds that gamertag instead of my primary one.

This user is absolutely abusing the reporting feature and I’m the one getting the brunt of it! On that gamertag, they messaged me again and said, “Ha get banned again.” (Even though a month ago, before I blocked him, I exactly told him: “I didn’t get banned,
    I got suspended, so nice try.”) I can’t get suspended for saying THAT, can I?!

Learning a month ago from my previous post, the Ambassadors at the forums have no form of contact to the XBLET; what am I supposed to do? This kid is going to get both my profiles BANNED instead of suspended!

I reported him on both of my accounts and the message of him cursing at me is STILL there. Isn’t there supposed to be a system that prevents people from abusing the report feature?!

:)

MrCookieCrisps, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for a day as they found my secondary profile

All Enforcement action needs to be addressed with them on their website here.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

I would suggest to block anyone that sends you any offensive or harrassing communications, and report them if needed.

Another suggestion I would make to you is to change your Xbox Live Privacy Settings to friends only, or no one. There is a few options to limit your Xbox Live Communications that might help.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/browse
  3. AridLizard Win User

I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for a day as they found my secondary profile

I know your reply to him was a month ago, but you say he has messaged you again recently.

this is the message that you need to report him for.

when you report this recent message there will be a place to give details. explain there that you have blocked this person but they are stalking you across different profiles to harass you.
  4. MrCookieCrisps Win User

it doesn't matter if they abbreviate the offensive words, it is still a reportable offense and Enforcement will issue a suspension.
    if you get a message from a player that you have blocked, never reply.

report the message and in the box for adding details say that you have blocked this player but they are continuing to harass you.

I reported him a month ago, yet, when they reported me, I was suspended a couple DAYS after my response.

And I haven’t replied in a month to them; the response I mentioned WAS from a month ago, before I posted my original post.
  5. AridLizard Win User

they cursed at me as well (in abbreviated forum, which is probably a loophole they know well.)

they messaged me again and said, “Ha get banned again.” (Even though a month ago, before I blocked him, I exactly told him: “I didn’t get banned, I got suspended, so nice try.”) I can’t get suspended for saying THAT, can I?!
    it doesn't matter if they abbreviate the offensive words, it is still a reportable offense and Enforcement will issue a suspension.

if you get a message from a player that you have blocked, never reply.

report the message and in the box for adding details say that you have blocked this player but they are continuing to harass you.
  6. MrCookieCrisps Win User

Appreciate the suggestion even though that’s the only reason why this happened; if I change my profile to friends only or private, people can’t find me on my primary account unless I friend them on my secondary account.

But I also forgot to mention that in my previous post, the Enforcement team won’t give you an option to talk to them unless the suspension is longer than a day or you’re banned.
Thema:

I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

1. I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for... - Similar Threads - still being harassed

2. My gamertag still has a number suffix even though the original gametag is not being used

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag still has a number suffix even though the original gametag is not being used: i recently created a new xbox account (PixieScale#1135), and i didn't realize that i already had one with the same name (Just "PixieScale"). consequently xbox added the number suffix in front of...
  3. Still being charged for Xbox LIve

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still being charged for Xbox LIve: I'm still being charged for my Xbox Live account even know it was cancelled back in 2020. 39e667b8-f849-40b9-bc5f-e409995a150b
  4. Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?: SE Created on November 8, 2020 Why am I forced to have the events beta app on my xbox? I uninstall it immediately every time, just like the rewards scam, but I'm forced to reinstall it...
  5. I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to...: Hi, I'm having issues with playing Multiplayer in a game called dragon ball xenoverse 2. I have allowed my Account to play multiplayer mode however it says that I cannot do multiplayer cause of my...
  6. Still having major multiplayer problems not being able to join games with friends even...

in XboX Insiders
    Still having major multiplayer problems not being able to join games with friends even...: Take vanguard and all the new stuff off and make it separate from this platform. You have to many games under one game and ever since it’s caused me and friends problems to even play with each...
  7. Is the Xbox One S still made and being sold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox One S still made and being sold?: On the Xbox website there's no Xbox One stuff and on retailers they only sell the new Xbox. [img] c088454f-1365-4c08-8f43-f64dce499a8b
  8. An old email is still being used to send my receipts to. I had removed the email from my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    An old email is still being used to send my receipts to. I had removed the email from my...: I was about to place a service order because my Xbox Series S stopped turning on, and when I went to complete the order I noticed that the receipt was going to be sent to my old email that I had...
  9. Games suddenly vanish from library, but storage space is still being used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games suddenly vanish from library, but storage space is still being used: So one day I was downloading a few games, when I check on the progress the day after most games vanished, but I still have 92,9% usage of my storage, I tried checking the same games on the...
  10. Locked out of account (and still being charged)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of account (and still being charged): I am writing because of an issue I have been having for quite a long time with my son’s Xbox live account. This issue has cost (and continues to cost) me in terms of money and time. My son...