I am still waiting for my promotional free copy of Ryse: Son of Rome

Discus and support I am still waiting for my promotional free copy of Ryse: Son of Rome in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; During the promotional period in May 2014, I signed up for another year of Xbox Live Gold membership for what was promised to be a free copy of Ryse... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DrArch, Oct 19, 2014.

1. DrArch
    DrArch Guest

During the promotional period in May 2014, I signed up for another year of Xbox Live Gold membership for what was promised to be a free copy of Ryse Son of Rome when the Xbox One was released in my country.

After picking up the Xbox One at Pre-order and checking my message centre daily since end Sept, I still have not received any emails with the redemption code. Neither is the game free for me in the store.

I've contacted my local Xbox live support number but was redirected back here.

I'm beginning to think that this was an elaborate to get people to sign on for xbox live for several months before Xbox One was available in their home countries.

Please advise.

:)

DrArch, Oct 19, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Oct 19, 2014
  3. OldPub
    OldPub Guest
    No download code sent for Ryse Son of Rome

Hello,

When I signed up for xbox live in December 2015 I did so through the xbox one dashboard offer for a free copy of Ryse Son of Rome, I still havent received my redemption code through. Can you help fix this please as it was the reason I signed up at the time.

Thanks.

Greg

OldPub, Oct 19, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately phone support for your region was incorrect. The people who post here are gamers like yourself (with the exception of a handful of support agents) and cannot help you with this. You will need to contact phone support again.

onyxishere, Oct 20, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately phone support for your region was incorrect. The people who post here are gamers like yourself (with the exception of a handful of support agents) and cannot help you with this. You will need to contact phone support again.
  6. xX ZblocK Xx Win User

Jogo do mês de Abril: Ryse: Son of Rome

I didn't play Ryse: Son of Rome when I made the free purchase.
  7. artrip85 Win User

Is the Xbox One Really Worth Purchasing Right Now?

I am only interested in Forza 5 and Ryse Son of Rome right now.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

9. Daft Badger Win User

Ryse Son of Rome

Thema:

1. I am still waiting for my promotional free copy of Ryse: Son of Rome - Similar Threads - still waiting promotional

2. Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...: I have tried 4 times to buy zen in Xbox one store and in game. The money goes through, but I don't get the zen... Is it Xbox or arc?? I am in Australia who do I call......
  3. Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting: It has been more than 2 weeks since I was able to access my main mircosoft and xbox profile. I have connect support several times and at this point I am being ignored. Is this normal to not fix a...
  4. I'm still waiting for my refund...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm still waiting for my refund...: Hello everyone, Since 21/01/2019, I am waiting for a refund from microsoft. He noted that it would be issued within 4 to 7 business days. However, today at 01/02/2019, I still have not been...
  5. J'attends toujours mon remboursement... (I'm still waiting for my refund...)

in XBoX on Consoles
    J'attends toujours mon remboursement... (I'm still waiting for my refund...): Bonjour tout le monde, Depuis le 21/01/2019, j'attends un remboursement de microsoft. Il y a marqué qu'il serait émis sous 4 7 jours ouvrables. Or, aujourd'hui au 01/02/2019, je n'ai toujours pas...
  6. I joined the Microsoft Rewards promotion in Feb 2018 and still waiting for my XBOX game pass

in XBoX Rewards
    I joined the Microsoft Rewards promotion in Feb 2018 and still waiting for my XBOX game pass: I fulfilled criteria: here is the promotion: https://rewards.microsoft.com/offers?mkt=EN-AU&program 300a7826-f2bf-4445-801d-5f90cf419281
  7. Still waiting for free 3 month Groove pass code from August promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting for free 3 month Groove pass code from August promotion: Looks like the promo is running again. I signed up during the last promo, around August 16 from my Xbox One, if that helps. Never got the 3 month free code that was part of the promotion. I've...
  8. Still waiting on promotional code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting on promotional code: Hi, I purchased the Final Fantasy XV pre-order a while ago (7th April) and i'm still waiting on the code for the noctis outfit and carbuncle? c35df6d2-f6f7-4d10-947b-0bcf220d86d5
  9. Still waiting for Forza Horizon 2 Code from Gamerscore Promotion (2015)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting for Forza Horizon 2 Code from Gamerscore Promotion (2015): Hello Community, i got a little Problem. Last Year was a Promotion to get a coupon form the own Gamerscore to get a discount to buy a new XBOX One. I gave this Coupon my friend and he used ist....
  10. Still waiting on my $10 Xbox gift card from promotion.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting on my $10 Xbox gift card from promotion.: hello, i bought gold during the promotion where id receive a free $10 gift card when i buy gold. i bought it on the 4th, contacted xbox support on the 17th and was told id have it by the end of...