I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

Discus and support I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RunningTrain559, Aug 8, 2020.

1. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

/u/RunningTrain559, Aug 8, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. HailCaesar01481 Win User

X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

again

XCLOUD WORKS FINE!

CONSOLE STREAMING IS NOT WORKING!

What do i need to do to console stream?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

I think Project xCloud will be great competition for Stadia. Microsoft has been working with cloud and streaming technology for a while so they know what they're doing.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

Do you mean the "in house" streaming via the Xbox App, or do you mean the Project xCloud streaming to your mobile phone?

Since the Xbox App simply acts as an "extension cord" for your console display, disc games should work the same as on the actual console, which means, your disc has to be detected by the console in order for the game to work.

If it doesn't check that the game works locally on the console. If it doesn't work there as well, make sure the disc isn't dirty or damaged.

For xCloud game streaming to your smartphone, only digital games work, as the cloud service can't know that you have the disc somewhere.
  6. Bandido1508 Win User

Project Xcloud

This is the xcloud page for Australia

https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud

so it is coming to you but they do not have a specific date yet. If it was not coming to Australia they would not have the page
Thema:

I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

1. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone... - Similar Threads - struggling console streaming

2. GameDVR still struggles to upload clips recorded on external to Onedrive

in XboX Insiders
    GameDVR still struggles to upload clips recorded on external to Onedrive: Apart from the fact that GameDVR is a disaster, it still struggles to upload clips and screenshots to Onedrive (Sometime it's slow, sometime it won't upload directly) wich is annoying as Onedrive...
  3. Struggling with merging Microsoft accounts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling with merging Microsoft accounts.: My old Xbox account is linked to my old Yahoo account, which is now deleted. I cant switch it to my gmail because it's already linked to an account I didn't make. I can't figure out how to get rid...
  4. Struggle traying to make a USB headset works on the XsX

in XboX Insiders
    Struggle traying to make a USB headset works on the XsX: I intended to use on my xbox a headset that I already own and use on my computer, the Corsair Void Elite USB which besides being of great quality I am already used to using it, and considering tha...
  5. xbox 1 struggling to start and load certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 struggling to start and load certain games: My xbox has been having issues starting up certain games and loading issues with others. some games wouldn't even start due to it "taking too long to start". I've had this xbox for 6 years and it...
  6. Struggling to find MCC insider on the xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling to find MCC insider on the xbox insider hub app: I signed up for the halo insider program, installed the xbox insider hub and went along to available but MCC insider is nowhere to be found? In available all i have is minecraft and thats it. Am I...
  7. struggle signing into Minecraft PE/xbox live.

in XBoX on Mobile
    struggle signing into Minecraft PE/xbox live.: Hi, I have an issue with signing in to my Xbox live on Minecraft pocket edition. Every time I click to sign in it says "Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix...
  8. I’ve been struggling to create a username i like, any suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve been struggling to create a username i like, any suggestions?: Im trying to come up with a name related to iron maiden, star wars, or breaking bad submitted by /u/NYIslesFan0923 [link] [comments]
  9. Console Update - Struggling to update to new OS Version.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Update - Struggling to update to new OS Version.: Hi Xbox Support. My Xbox One console has been struggling to receive a new Console Update to upgrade from Operating System version: "10.0.15063.2022" to Operating System version:...
  10. Console Update - Struggling to update to new OS Version.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Update - Struggling to update to new OS Version.: Hi Xbox Support. My Xbox One console has been struggling to receive a new Console Update to upgrade from Operating System version: "10.0.15063.2022" to Operating System version:...