I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...

Discus and support I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me fix this im tryna buy cold war before the beta ends a782aaee-8568-4b2d-96db-59c393e92c05 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diego8804, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:12 AM.

1. Diego8804
    Diego8804 Guest

I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...

Please help me fix this im tryna buy cold war before the beta ends

:)

2. FloridaKid1 Win User

Why can’t I pre order call of duty black ops Cold War on xbox

I cant buy call of duty cold war it says cant process your payment please contact microsoft support. Any advice ?
  3. llTNG 420ll Win User

I tried to pre order cold war and it says "contact us at microsoft support" (were having trouble processing your payment)
  4. ViborBelec Win User

I cant buy call of duty cold war it says cant process your payment please contact microsoft support. Any advice ?
    Hello, yes, ive had the same problem and got the answer from Microsoft-it cant be any prepaid card, not Revolut, just regular bank card.
  5. Pandaplayz07 Win User

I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out" and i dont know what to do

You have to check with your bank
  6. Terraxen Win User

I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out" and i dont know what to do

Have you spoken to support?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

They will be best placed to assist with payment issues and help identify that actual issue itself.
Thema:

1. I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble... - Similar Threads - trying buy call

2. were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and...
  3. I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...: Please help me with this it just keeps saying "were having trouble processing your payment" d22e229a-ce7b-4ad8-aad0-df0f9c324c29
  4. I try to buy something but, it wont let me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I try to buy something but, it wont let me: I go to buy anything in the store, i hit buy then an error message pops up saying"oops not sure what happened" and wont allow me to buy things. Plz help?! 635d0d17-cddd-46af-8851-0fe772f0b616
  5. When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...: When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year again it directs me to where you normally can buy xbox game pass ultimate which I cancelled before the one month subscription ended and from...
  6. Trying to buy a Game. Wants Profile Address - but only gives me US Address Option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a Game. Wants Profile Address - but only gives me US Address Option: I am trying to buy a game. It asks for a Profile Address, even though my Address looks complete. When I attempt to enter an address, it only gives me United States options (State and Zip Code)....
  7. My microsoft account balance not showing up in MICROSOFT STORE WHEN I TRY TO BUY THINGS IN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account balance not showing up in MICROSOFT STORE WHEN I TRY TO BUY THINGS IN...: Hi, I recently added money to my microsoft account as microsoft account balance but the money I added in my microsoft account did not show up when I went to buy a game on MICROSOFT STORE as...
  8. I'm trying to buy Call of Duty black ops 1 in my xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy Call of Duty black ops 1 in my xbox one x: When I go to that page it says see price but it doesn't let me buy the product I have credit card, gift card, everything that requires to buy games. that's my problem Please someone tell me how...
  9. Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront: Split from this thread. I knew about the license change over. :) Perhaps Techland is going to do a remake of Gunslinger for the current console generation? Why else would they not relist it...
  10. Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront: I tried chatting with a support person a couple days ago but I do not believe they understand what I'm trying to say so lets try this again. System: XBOX One Region: US Payment method: Yes my...