I am trying to purchase GTA San Andreas.

Discus and support I am trying to purchase GTA San Andreas. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a debit card ready with the proper funding to purchase this Xbox 36p title,but when i select purchase it says it could not br completed. I also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DOOM2 ARCHVILE, Jan 12, 2020.

1. I am trying to purchase GTA San Andreas.

I have a debit card ready with the proper funding to purchase this Xbox 36p title,but when i select purchase it says it could not br completed. I also noticed a game i want thats on sale, with only 15 hours left before it goes away & it also is having
    a issue with the purchasing. I've never had any issue like this before when purchasing ultimate or other items.

:)

DOOM2 ARCHVILE, Jan 12, 2020
  2. LegendOfGta Win User

360 or next gen ?

GTA: V = GTA: San Andreas

Especially in terms of GTA: San Andreas maximizing the PS2 and Xbox consoles.
  3. ROCKST4R Q8 Win User

GTA: San Andreas (downloaded in marketplace) won't work

i purchased GTA: San Andreas it wont work i want a my points back
  4. DOOM2 ARCHVILE Win User

Thank you for the response. I noticed that status, but wasn't certain that it would interfere with my issue. Ill wait until its resolved & try again later. Thanks again for the Swift response. 🐺
  5. VampyOcean1520 Win User

sometimes you need to buy these games directly from Xbox 360
  6. DOOM2 ARCHVILE Win User

Ill look into this method aswell. Thanks for the information.😊
Thema:

1. I am trying to purchase GTA San Andreas. - Similar Threads - trying purchase GTA

2. Region error while trying to purchase xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region error while trying to purchase xbox game pass for pc: When I try buying the xbox game pass for pc, I enter my payment information (on the XBOX app) and then there's a next page and it tells me "We need your profile address" and I type in my address...
  3. Left for Dead 2- Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left for Dead 2- Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.: Anyone find a solution to purchasing Left for Dead 2 in the Xbox Marketplace? Keep getting error messages "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again". I have a valid CC,...
  4. Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase...: Hi, could anyone possibly help? I recently purchased some Apex Legends Coins and as the process was going through it came up with an error message and when I then checked in-game, no coins had...
  5. Trying to purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase game: Trying to purchase game and it won't accept my pay ment fe3eafad-2138-4b44-a0d3-14c505a0d80b
  6. "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.": I am attempting to purchase The Orange Box (<--Click for url), and any attempt to purchase results in a "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." I know my card details...
  7. Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games: Cant purchase XBOX 360 games and or Xbox original games. Unable to change payment method. Can purchase XBOX one games fine. Even talked to support got a case number: 1505945033, and 150601613 I...
  8. purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund: I have written Xbox about the accidental purchase of The Witcher 3 GOTY edition instead of the base game. I have been playing the base game through Game Pass and have reached Level 36. I did not...
  9. What does this code mean when I try and purchase money on GTA online? 0x80073d00

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does this code mean when I try and purchase money on GTA online? 0x80073d00: When trying to purchase money cards for GTA online, it is saying that there was an error and to try again and if it persists to try typing in this code, 0x80073d00, on this site to see if there is...
  10. Trying to purchase a shark card for GTA, says my settings don't allow for me to purchase ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase a shark card for GTA, says my settings don't allow for me to purchase ...: Im trying to purchase a shark card, when I try to purchase this it says "Your settings are blocking purchases of free of free of paid content. If you still want to buy this, first change your...