I am trying to submit a repair ticket and the system will not allow me to.

Discus and support I am trying to submit a repair ticket and the system will not allow me to. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When the selection for a state shows up, there is nothing for me to choose from and i cannot bypass it. d7158047-15ac-44d0-b3d3-5df607e48745 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KG230, Nov 14, 2019.

1. KG230
    KG230 Guest

When the selection for a state shows up, there is nothing for me to choose from and i cannot bypass it.

:)

KG230, Nov 14, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi KG230

Have you tried restarting and trying again?
  3. KG230 Win User

Thanks for responding, I finally figured out how to do it.
  4. Koods Win User

I'll guess that means you're outside the US/US territories - could it possibly be that you're accessing the US site, for example I'm sitting in Scotland right now but for whatever reason my region on the browser right now is showing as English-US (en-us),
    so perhaps yours might be the same on the support site?
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello KG230,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue have you tried a different browser or device? You may want to also try clearing the cache and cookies from the browser you're using. If you continue to have issues you may want to
    Contact Xbox Support for further assistance. They will be able to assist you with setting up a repair.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. DanXcel Win User

Xbox elite series 2 thumbstick drift issues

I would reccomend submitting a repair ticket and getting it fixed. Probably a hardware issue!
Thema:

1. I am trying to submit a repair ticket and the system will not allow me to. - Similar Threads - trying submit repair

2. Controller stick Drift tried using air duster.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stick Drift tried using air duster.: controller drift [img] f7d26a69-77e3-4f95-8c7a-ea813b06ca8c
  3. Error code 0x87e10004 when trying to play a disc game remotely

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x87e10004 when trying to play a disc game remotely: For some reason, when I try to load a disc game such as Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, I get the error code mentioned above. The Xbox support page for remote play describes this error as a backwards...
  4. Anyone knows why i keep trying to open the xbox app and it keeps closing immediately?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone knows why i keep trying to open the xbox app and it keeps closing immediately?: When i open the xbox app it closes and i dont know why, i cant use the app. 8ab75b54-1c17-4cc0-becf-d0ddaa03795d
  5. Xbox Series X won’t load Fortnite after trying EVERYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t load Fortnite after trying EVERYTHING: I’ve been trying for about a week to log into Fortnite after a small hiatus from the game. It went from stuck on the connecting screen to now stuck on the island animation at the start of the...
  6. Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture! Make sure your video card has the minimum...

in XBoX on Windows
    Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture! Make sure your video card has the minimum...: Hi Everyone! I am hoping to get some assistance understanding the error message posted in the subject line. I am a PC gamer, and recently had to update Fortnite on 1/18/2022. Since the...
  7. State of decay 2 crashes when trying start a new game on trumbull valley map right after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 crashes when trying start a new game on trumbull valley map right after...: Just like it says on the subject, I tried everything from uninstalling my mods, reinstalling the game, and updating the drivers nothing works. I also checked on event viewer and there is nothing...
  8. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game , i bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game , i bought the game...: If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game c4c18133-a57a-45fe-9b4d-436aae87172d
  9. Trying to rename file atiumdag.dll using cmd.exe on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to rename file atiumdag.dll using cmd.exe on Windows 11: I'm trying to rename the file atiumdag.dll but I keep running into obstacles. The last obstacle that I am having troubles with overcoming is when I get an error message that says the following:...
  10. Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again ...: My son was banned from his Xbox Live account and when I go submit a request for a case review, I get this error "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" and have gotten the...