I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

Discus and support I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to transfer a Minecraft world from my Xbox one to my Computer, is it even plausible? I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by josephleonard1, Apr 21, 2019.

1. I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

I am trying to transfer a Minecraft world from my Xbox one to my Computer, is it even plausible? I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.

:)

josephleonard1, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Realms definitely works to transfer worlds! That is how I did it. I transferred about 8 worlds from Xbox to PC through my 30 realms trial. Steps to do this are simple, as well.

Start your realm trial and save one of your worlds as the realm world.

Then open Minecraft on your PC and download the world.

If you have more than one, like I did, rinse and repeat the above steps!

Let me know if this was helpful!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Seeing as they use different coding to make the different versions of the game i would suggest you post on the Minecraft forums aswell.

https://www.minecraftforum.net/
  4. QueenOfShiny234 Win User

I think it is possible to transfer a Minecraft world from Xbox to PC by using a USB stick.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
  6. josephleonard1 Win User

Thank you, luckily I have not used my 30 day realms trial.
Thema:

1. I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer - Similar Threads - trying transfer minecraft

2. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  3. network transfer xbox one x from xbox 1. Installation has stoped 10 seconds after i try...

in XBoX on Consoles
    network transfer xbox one x from xbox 1. Installation has stoped 10 seconds after i try...: Hi there, I finally got the one x console and have been excited to upload all my games from my original xbox 1 that I have had. I followed the guide but it is quite unclear on a few key things...
  4. Bought new SSD, trying to transfer save data from old to new one

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought new SSD, trying to transfer save data from old to new one: I made a lot of progress in My Time in Portia which is quite a grindy game and I'm really keen on continuing from where I left off. Both my SSDs are plugged in and working right now and I'm just...
  5. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email: When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none of them is the account I'm looking for. My...
  6. I have 2 accounts and I am trying to trying to transfer one name on an account to my Other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 accounts and I am trying to trying to transfer one name on an account to my Other...: How do i transfer one account name to another account of mine ebbffa8a-2984-4b2d-a09d-dae90cbac86a
  7. Trying to transfer a game over

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to transfer a game over: I purchased a video game back in July. It was the Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the year edition. The purchase date was July 8th of 2017. I didn't realize at the time but somehow I...
  8. Trying to transfer my account to Xbox one from 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to transfer my account to Xbox one from 360: I forgot my Microsoft password, I went through the reset process and when i had recovered my account it gave me a new gamertag. This gamertag was not synced with my account which has xboxlive and...
  9. When trying to let my friend who is not in that preview program license transfer it doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When trying to let my friend who is not in that preview program license transfer it doesn't ...: Me and a friend are trying to set my account as his home Xbox but it will not work and keep getting disconnected. I just talked to another microsoft support person and they sent me here for more...
  10. Trying to transfer data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to transfer data: I recently got a 250GB xbox slim because my original white xbox died completely (red rings, for the 6th time). I want to transfer my old memory onto the new device. I purchased the official xbox...