I am Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits

Discus and support I am Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I am trying to redeem my gems for rewards credits from the vault but am unable to. d3044c96-6492-48d0-8291-8c3b730c2627 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JonathanAriail, May 10, 2018.

1. I am Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits

I am trying to redeem my gems for rewards credits from the vault but am unable to.

:)

JonathanAriail, May 10, 2018
  2. FABIOVALPDF
    FABIOVALPDF Guest
    Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits

FABIOVALPDF, May 10, 2018
  3. euj0
    euj0 Guest
    Error when redeeming, MyVIP Gems, but still wiped out my MyVIP Gems balance

Tried to redeem two 10,000 Rewards Credits (500 MyVIP Gems Each), and one 5,000 Rewards Credits (250 MyVIP Gems Each).

Gave me the ol "HMMM" error. Okay so tried again....

Still got the errors, but it wiped out my MyVIP Gem Balance as if it redeemed it. So no GEMS and no Rewards Credits

Did I just get scammed out of MyVIP Gems?

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They are currently out of stock. You would have to wait to see if they are refilled.

Smwutches, May 11, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Raven0830,

Since that item is out of stock in the Vault, there are no copies left to claim.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Raven0830,

Since that item is out of stock in the Vault, there are no copies left to claim.
  7. Smwutches Win User

They are currently out of stock. You would have to wait to see if they are refilled.
  8. anthonyrabbismith Win User

I really got excited about claiming this but I had exactly the same issue. The reward will probably become unavailable soon and I believe it would have worked if we had claimed it earlier.

Hopefully I am wrong.
  9. Dirrty-F6E1FAC1-AC4A Win User

I got this message also and noticed my gems show as redeemed. How will I know it got submitted and how and when do you actully receive these reward credits?
  10. The 100th Man Win User

Same story here, doesn't work for the 5000 point reward, either. Probably just can't handle the load, will work again when all the cards are "out of stock." Typical.
Thema:

1. I am Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits - Similar Threads - Unable redeem gems

2. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code: Hello, Why can i not use Microsoft Points Card on my Xbox360 ? It work fine in 2020 but a this moment don't ? What is happed ?
  3. I redeemed a code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle, But unable to install it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle, But unable to install it?: I redeemed a Code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle But It wont let me install it for some reason, It tells me I own it but every time I go on the Xbox to download it. It tells I have to buy it?...
  4. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code: Hi, Hope, you all are fine from bad pandemic. I just want to discuss about Xbox code. I have bought several code from CDKeys but never let me down into trouble but this time I have bought 3...
  5. Unable to download a game from Xbox store - Game redeemed via Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download a game from Xbox store - Game redeemed via Code: Hi All, I am looking for help! Sometime back i bought the console with FIFA bundle, and downloaded the game for play. I had to reset the console due to some lag issues, and have a fresh...
  6. Unable to redeem/claim for reward for Gems - Up Vote Please

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to redeem/claim for reward for Gems - Up Vote Please: 950 Gems, tried to claim 1 month of Game Pass and was going to give it to my daughter. However, it received an error that it could not process and to contact support. Only have until June 15th,...
  7. Unable to redeem MyVIP Gems

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to redeem MyVIP Gems: I already contacted Microsoft support and chatted with a "Rachel G" who gave me the reference number: 1426980594. The email I use for my MS account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  8. Unable to redeem my gems.

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to redeem my gems.: unable to redeem gems. Just keeps telling me something went wrong. 91f16b09-3c0b-49b3-b97e-7b676f9d106a
  9. Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits: Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits 80c3fd53-6c61-4e97-9fc5-5489ed2ae45a
  10. Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits: HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on our support forum for assistance. This is what is being mentioned. aca7f96d-d900-40b4-b7b2-3fc6ced6685d