I am unable to sign in with a Microsoft account on my ps4.

Discus and support I am unable to sign in with a Microsoft account on my ps4. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have created a new Microsoft account multiple times but none of them will connect to my PlayStation. It keeps saying that the Microsoft account is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by {Myeania}, Sep 16, 2020.

1. {Myeania}
    {Myeania} Guest

I have created a new Microsoft account multiple times but none of them will connect to my PlayStation. It keeps saying that the Microsoft account is already linked to another account on PlayStation network.

or maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have signed in with a different Microsoft account on the current PlayStation account I am trying to use but I had been signed out of the account when minecraft updated a while ago.

(PS. I can sign into my microsoft account everywhere else.)

:)

{Myeania}, Sep 16, 2020
  2. ZackMiller4 Win User

Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.

Everything is set to allow. My worlds are still unable to sync. I signed into my Microsoft profile on minecraft and there is no option on the ps4 to sync my old worlds.
  3. AntonioPeralta2 Win User

Minecraft ps4

I tried this and now my PS4 is stuck signing into my Microsoft account
  4. Jordan Whitfield Win User

Xbox connects to the internet but no xbox live.

I just want to listen to music!

Unable to sign in to Xbox Music on Windows 8.

I get the error message that I am offline when My connection is fine...

Can't even sign into My Microsoft account on Xbox.com

From the UK.
  5. JeremyCarter2 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi, i would like to know why when i try to sign in to my microsoft account on ps4 it does not work and guves me an error sign that something went wrong
    TTV_Jeremycarter My Playstation Name I am Online
  6. JUJU_4233. Win User

Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

I I'm signing in to my Microsoft account on ps4 but it's taking forever to load
Thema:

1. I am unable to sign in with a Microsoft account on my ps4. - Similar Threads - unable sign Microsoft

2. Unable to sign into microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into microsoft: hello, I'm unable to log into Microsoft on Minecraft, Xbox companion, and Xbox(beta) Every time I try logging into Minecraft, it shows the text failed to log in. For the other two the button just...
  3. unable to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft: PS4 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft: PS4 edition: when i attempt to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft ps4 edition it simply tells me there was an error. at first it made me put in the code into my browser then gave me an error but now...
  4. unable to sign in to xbox apps and microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to sign in to xbox apps and microsoft store: hit here. i cannot sign in to xbox apps or microsoft store..have added my microsoft account to my system and still no joy...it does not show any system error, it simply does not do anything when...
  5. Unable to do Microsoft Sign in on Minecraft for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to do Microsoft Sign in on Minecraft for PS4: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 for the past three weeks, and it hasn't been working. It worked for a few weeks when I first got the game, but...
  6. unable to sign into Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to sign into Microsoft Store: I have tried to open Microsoft Store, but does not respond 1670b261-0f09-4052-8408-26f67d5fcbc6
  7. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games: For the past week, I was unable to log on any Microsoft Casual Games except Solitaire Collection. It always tells me to go to xbox.com to log in but it doesn't work....
  8. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection via a windows 10 pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection via a windows 10 pc.: I am getting an error 1170000 in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, I have followed instructions found on the Facebook error code page and nothing works, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, still...
  9. Unable to use Microsoft Bingo--says I'm not signed in, but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Microsoft Bingo--says I'm not signed in, but I am: Since yesterday, April 7, I am unable to play Microsoft Bingo. When I launch the game, it says that I'm not signed in. I am signed in. I hope that this can be fixed, soon....
  10. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10: I tried to log into Microsoft Sudoku tonight. I was able to play todays challenge, but my avatar would not sign in. Basically said the App I was looking for was no longer available. Similar...