I am unable to sign into my account as console says my account is added but it isn't on my...

Discus and support I am unable to sign into my account as console says my account is added but it isn't on my... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried logging into my account today and it said there was a problem with my account so I hit "Fix Account" and ever since I've done that my Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DareDiablo, Aug 31, 2021.

1. I am unable to sign into my account as console says my account is added but it isn't on my...

I tried logging into my account today and it said there was a problem with my account so I hit "Fix Account" and ever since I've done that my Xbox doesn't show my account on the sign-in screen yet when I go to add my account it says it's already there.

submitted by /u/DareDiablo
    [link] [comments]

/u/DareDiablo, Aug 31, 2021
  2. JennyInTheCity Win User

Adding an account

I removed my account from my consol and now i am trying to add it again, but when i have typed in my e mail and password it says the account has already been added. But the account is not there. Plz help
    Have you tried restarting your console and adding the account again if it is not there?
  3. Fake berry Win User

Xbox Live Services Down?

I am currently on xbox one and i am unable to sign into my account, whereas my friends are currently on xbox one and able to play multiplayer games.

It just says "We could not sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com. Sign in: 0x87DD0006

Any feedback would be nice
  4. SassierRope643 Win User

getting back xbox live account

You see, I am unable to do those steps as I need to sign in to my account on the console properly. Without signing in properly, I am unable to do those steps. I realise that in order to those steps, I need to sign in properly. You should try and re-review
    and take a look at my previous posts.
  5. Jacyintha Win User

unable to sign into my xbox account on my console

Have you tried adding security to your account at account.live.com? It needs you to update your password reset information. Just like with the security proofs for online purchases, Microsoft is requiring more proofs like when you download your account.
  6. Ram Kohai Win User

unable to sign into my xbox account on my console

I cleared it and i am still unable to it keeps making me add security and after i put my email and password and i press ok the error would always pop up
Thema:

I am unable to sign into my account as console says my account is added but it isn't on my...

1. I am unable to sign into my account as console says my account is added but it isn't on my... - Similar Threads - unable sign account

2. Halo Infinite Sign-In (PC) unable to switch microsoft accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Infinite Sign-In (PC) unable to switch microsoft accounts.: Hi! When I first installed the game I signed into my second Xbox account, which is my main computer account, so that I could cross play while my friend played on my Xbox. It was fine and dandy...
  3. Xbox unable to sign in or add new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox unable to sign in or add new account: My Xbox frequently won’t sign in until after 10-15 attempts. Today it wouldn’t sign in at all. I tried every possible resolution I found online with no luck. So then I decided to remove the...
  4. Unable to sign in to Minecraft Launcher with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to Minecraft Launcher with Microsoft Account: Since 26th August, I'm having issues logging in to my migrated Minecraft: Java Edition account using my Microsoft account. When opening the Minecraft Launcher, I was asked to migrate my Mojang...
  5. Unable to sign in to account linked to gamepass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to sign in to account linked to gamepass subscription: I recently signed up for the 3 months for $1 gamepass deal on PC to get some cheap games to play with some friends. For reference, I don't use Xbox services at all so I made a throwaway account...
  6. Xbox remote play problem: Unable to sign in- Your account requires additional...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play problem: Unable to sign in- Your account requires additional...: Whenever I try to remote play on my xbox console from my android phone the green rocketship pops up and it loads and then it says, "Unable to sign in, your account requires addition authentication...
  7. Family accounts unable to use Game Pass Ultimate when I'm not signed in - single xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family accounts unable to use Game Pass Ultimate when I'm not signed in - single xbox: Issue Unable to play Sea of Thieves from my PC (using my MSFT account with Game Pass Ultimate) AND have my son play (using his MSFT account) simultaneously. Information We have one xbox and...
  8. Unable to sign in with my microsoft account

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to sign in with my microsoft account: I got my xbox series s today and i cant sign in with my microsoft account. every time i try to sign in it just sends me back to the home screen. My internet is fully working. any advice?...
  9. Unable to sign into your account for xbox live. Please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into your account for xbox live. Please try again later: I think i have been permanently banned from fortnite for glitching and was only doing cos i was bored and really need help getting unbanned cos that was a very expensive fortnite account and...
  10. Unable to sign into your account for Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into your account for Xbox live: Hello there I was trying to login to fortnite with Xbox live and it keeps saying unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live please try again later. f0105a5d-3380-47d8-a042-c47314d0b17a