I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS

Discus and support I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am having a similar problem where when I log into Minecraft on my I-pad mini, I am signed out of my Xbox live account automatically, and when I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jeff Mikolwaski, Jan 20, 2020.

1. I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS

I am having a similar problem where when I log into Minecraft on my I-pad mini, I am signed out of my Xbox live account automatically, and when I try to log in, it just says, signing into your Microsoft account loads
    for a little bit, and then freezes my screen. It freezes me in the profile section of my settings, and in the background I can see that I am logged in:

I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS [​IMG]

But my screen never unfreezes. I have to double tap swipe, and if I log back in to Minecraft it just keeps on giving me the white loading screen, and never enters the game itself. I let it load for 15 minutes and
    still nothing happened. The one time it did load however, it brought me to the home-screen, and a notification at the top that said global resources failed to reset, but shortly there afterwards, my screen froze and I had to double tap swipe again. To be
    able to log into Minecraft again, I have to enter the files app and delete the Minecraft files, and then I reenter Minecraft the app, only to have this same issue again. I have also tried offloading Minecraft, tried rebooting my I-pad, deleting Minecraft,
    backing up my I-pad, and checking for software updates, though in the end I always get the same result. However, deleting Minecraft, does work instead of deleting the Minecraft files. Also, when I log into Minecraft without my Xbox live account and after
    deleting the Minecraft files I get this screen. When I tried clicking the link, it just showed me to the Mojang help page, which didn't help much.

I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS [​IMG]

I have this same exact problem on my I-phone6s, except the screen above doesn't appear. If it also helps, earlier, before I encountered this issue, my Minecraft loading screen on both my devices wouldn't load the game and just freeze every time I tried
    to log in to Minecraft, just like what happens when I try and log into Minecraft and my I-pad screen freezes after I try to log into my Xbox live account, and I fixed it by deleting some Minecraft addons from my files app.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you find a solution.

:)

Jeff Mikolwaski, Jan 20, 2020
  2. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
  3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. WPAK Win User

Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

5. Jeff Mikolwaski Win User

Ok I will look for more, but I believe I have already deleted them all, which solved my loading screen problem
  6. Mr Finkelsmit Win User

Try deleting some add-ons and other files that you have added as they might prevent you from logging in.
Thema:

1. I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS - Similar Threads - Unable Sign Minecraft

2. Unable to sign into other accounts on Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to sign into other accounts on Xbox app: Hey guys! Need some help so i can look at game clips on a profile. When i try to sign into my xbox app, it prompts me with signing in with live. It signs into another account repeatedly. Im unable...
  3. Unable to sign in to profile xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in to profile xbox one: I am unable to sign in to my profile on xbox one. I have done multiple hard resets and cold resets with no luck. I click my profile and the grey box pops up for my passkey but I am unable to enter...
  4. Unable to sign into xbox live on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into xbox live on console: I have an xbox live account, but can only access it on my tablet and not on console. Makes no sense to me Any help most appreciated aa611b4c-3ee2-4fdd-8ca2-3dc32093b4cb
  5. Unable to sign in with my account in the Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in with my account in the Xbox (beta) app.: Hello, I'm having a problem using the Xbox (beta) app, to sign in with my account. It used to work perfectly. Signing in still works on my Xbox console, mobile phone (Xbox game pass app). Tried...
  6. Minecraft unable to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft unable to sign in: I am trying to sign into minecraft on my IOS phone and when I type in my email and password it just says there was a problem and to try again or go to the xbox.com website so i went there and i...
  7. Unable to sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into my account: Ive been trying to sign in to my xbox live account for a couple days now. But it wont allow me to access it. It pops up like its going to to sign in and then goes back to the original screen like...
  8. Unable to login to Sign In after November 20th Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to login to Sign In after November 20th Alpha Build: After the November 20th update I can no longer log into Live. I get a pop up saying to log in with a controller and when I do I get a 0x80a30204 error. I have attempted multiple hard resets. Any...
  9. LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in: I have two phones that are unable to sign in to the xbox android app itself, and unable to sign into xbox through minecraft on android. Both spitting same error : Something went wrong, please try...
  10. Unable to sign in on Minecraft for iPad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in on Minecraft for iPad: I was trying to login to my Xbox account on my iPad in Minecraft but everytime the green part of signing in after I have entered the correct credentials (Xbox-like UI), it instantly says that...