I am unable to start XboxInstaller.exe on Windows 10

Discus and support I am unable to start XboxInstaller.exe on Windows 10 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! Whenever I try to run the XboxInstaller.exe application, nothing happens. Once I was able to get a completely black window to open, which... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kappa123121, Jun 25, 2020.

1. I am unable to start XboxInstaller.exe on Windows 10

Hello!

Whenever I try to run the XboxInstaller.exe application, nothing happens.

Once I was able to get a completely black window to open, which remained unchanged for ~10 minutes and crashed upon me clicking on it.

I would gladly take any advice on how to approach this issue, as I have no idea what to do, and I am eager to use the game pass service I already paid for.

I have tried:

- Updating Windows 10 to the newest build.

- Multiple restarts, compatibility mode runs and redownloads of the installer.

- I always try to run the installer as administrator.

submitted by /u/kappa123121
    [link] [comments]

/u/kappa123121, Jun 25, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BrianWheat Win User

unable to sign into Microsoft Store

I am using Windows 10 computer, no error message. I am unable to utilize the Microsoft Store through the Microsoft website.
  3. d0tehdew Win User

Xbox App - Cannot connect to console

I am having the same issue. Today connecting through the windows 10 app and smartglass app on my phone is unable to connect to the xbox automatically or by specifying the IP Address
  4. SanSheSews Win User

Problems with Microsoft games on Windows 10

I am having the same issues! The GeekSquad tried to find a solution but was unable to do so. They said I needed to have my windows 10 reinstalled. Well that is not going to happen.
  5. dchawes2 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

I am confused by your answer. I have never logged in to Xbox Live. I simply click on Minecraft icon on Windows 10 to start to play. The version is Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows 10.
  6. BW465 Win User

teredo is unable to qualify

I am not getting this message but I have followed all of the steps anyway. For the last week I am unable to message in the xBox app on my windows 10 PC. I am still able to get messages on the iPad app.

What is going on with this?
Thema:

I am unable to start XboxInstaller.exe on Windows 10

1. I am unable to start XboxInstaller.exe on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - unable start XboxInstaller

2. Unable to start games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start games: I have just purchased my xbox live and have installed games in my xbox. When i try to start the game it gives an error message that sign in with the profile used to buy this game and make sure...
  3. Despite having Game pass unable to start new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite having Game pass unable to start new games: I have purchased the xbox game pass and currently it is active. But since two days it is not allowing me to download games and saying to renew or buy the subscription. When navigated to...
  4. XboxOneX Blank Screen / unable to log in / Games won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOneX Blank Screen / unable to log in / Games won't start: At least once a day i encounter anyone of the following problems when i start the console up, a black screen (Hard Reset to fix), Can't log into my profile (Hard Reset to fix) or games just don't...
  5. Xbox Game Pass: Unable to download ANY game, GamingServices is crashing or not starting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: Unable to download ANY game, GamingServices is crashing or not starting: Hey guys, after days of googling and trying to reach Microsoft Support via Chat (which just always breaks down saying "too many authentication attempts, try again later") I hope maybe someone...
  6. Unable to start games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start games on PC: Months ago, I installed Ark: Survival Evolved on my PC (it's a Play Anywhere app), but upon trying to start it today, it simply shows up as the splash screen on a blue background, before promptly...
  7. Impossibile avviare The Messenger (PC)[Translation-Unable to start The Messenger (PC)]

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossibile avviare The Messenger (PC)[Translation-Unable to start The Messenger (PC)]: Salve, sono un utente Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, ho installato The Messenger sul mio PC con account Xbox Game Pass Ultimate e quando provo ad avviare il gioco viene visualizzato il seguente...
  8. Unable to connect at start up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect at start up: Every time I start my X Box (I have a 360 console) it display a MSG that I need to connect to the internet. I go to System and test the network connection and after it finish the test it display a...
  9. unable to start up the xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to start up the xbox companion app: [img] unable to start up the xbox companion app im fully connected and my other accounts can connect just not this one how do i fix this. 8d5eb25e-b439-4a86-a6bc-5b6a9eaa8425
  10. Kinect Sports Season 2: Unable to start game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Season 2: Unable to start game: Hi, I recently bought a used xbox360 in good shape. Games that I got works apart from Kinect Sports Season 2. The game launches and all is well until I am asked where to store my game data. I...