I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...

Discus and support I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I requested a refund on November 4, 2019 for WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition which I preordered. At the time of the request, 13 days had passed since the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MK3Kratos, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

1. MK3Kratos
    MK3Kratos Guest

I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...

I requested a refund on November 4, 2019 for WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition which I preordered. At the time of the request, 13 days had passed since the game's release where as of now, the game still crashes even after uninstalling and reinstalling for me. As
    I type this, it is day 15 of it's release and nobody from Xbox Customer Support has replied to me other than the initial email I got saying that someone was working on my refund request. Am I still going to get my refund, or am I stuck with what seems to be
    a broken game on my console? Because I paid $90 for a gift card to buy this game and I want that money back if the refund request was made before the 14 day release grace period.

:)

Thema:

1. I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my... - Similar Threads - asked refund release

2. Asking refund for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking refund for xbox game pass: Hello. I have a problem with Xbox game pass. I subscribed to the trial 2 month version for 8 zł (in my country). Didn't like it. I swear I thought I unsibscribed. Today I got mail saying that...
  3. 게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund: 카드 등록이 자동으로 된것을 모르 게임 코드 입 하 다가 게임을 카드로 결 해버 는데, 환불처리 부탁드립니다. 게임 다운로드 및 진행은 하지않았습니다. [Translate] not knowing that the card registration was automatically I tried to enter the game code and...
  4. Como faço para pedir um reembolso? (Mod Translation: How do I ask for a refund?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como faço para pedir um reembolso? (Mod Translation: How do I ask for a refund?): Eu fiz a compra do jogo Dead Rising 2 Off The Record e não é possível concluir o download ele aparece como arquivo danificado sempre que chega a 80%, já fiz o processo de limpar o cache do console...
  5. 辐射76,我要求给我退款!(Mod Translation: Radiation 76, I'm asking for a refund!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    辐射76,我要求给我退款!(Mod Translation: Radiation 76, I'm asking for a refund!): 辐射76,我要求给我退款!B社做出这么个玩意来,什么鬼!不止掉帧,还卡顿,画面都没有辐射4好,简直是来恶心人的,明天客服上班请帮我退款了!谢谢! (Mod Translation) Radiation 76, I'm asking for a refund! B Society to make such a thing, what the hell! Not only dropped...
  6. How I can ask a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How I can ask a refund?: I need help because 1 week ago I bought v-bucks in fortnite but when I finish the purchase the game didn't give me the v-bucks or the money of the game 929ef411-df60-47b2-88b9-d3ae2279a89f
  7. 환불 부탁드립니다 -[Translation - We ask for refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불 부탁드립니다 -[Translation - We ask for refund]: [img] 오늘 새벽에 포르자 호라이즌 4 스 다드를 구매했으나 환불 요청하 돈은 아직 안들어온상태입니다 스 다드 환불 요청후 얼티밋으로 재구매했으나 얼티밋은 환불 요청이 안됩니다. 왜 그런지 알수있을까요 ? 환불한다음에 다른 계 으로 재구매 하 싶습니다 -[Translation - I bought the Porsche Horizon 4...
  8. speak to rude way by xbox support agency caused i ask for a refund on fault item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    speak to rude way by xbox support agency caused i ask for a refund on fault item: i spent all yesterday speak to customer assistant try resolve issues on fault item turn around speak to me rude away and put the phone and my unsoft account as block now...
  9. Why are Microsoft threatening xbox players with enforcement team for asking for a refund??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Microsoft threatening xbox players with enforcement team for asking for a refund??: i purchased content yet again on xbox store and Microsoft took my money but i recieved no content i contacted support they told me to contact the developer they told me to contact Microsoft...
  10. Ask for refund gold pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ask for refund gold pass: Hello I had two taking to make on March 24th, 2018 live gold Xbox could make a refund number of command: 5963038473 Speudo: Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....