i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

Discus and support i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so i buy the Starter Pack For fortnite, but i connected my xbox acc to my pc account, and i was dont reading that cant get it on pc. so i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BunyaminBeder, Jun 28, 2020.

1. i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

Hello, so i buy the Starter Pack For fortnite, but i connected my xbox acc to my pc account, and i was dont reading that cant get it on pc. so i was going pay and i get nothing, i hope i can get my money back, i can not speak very wel english but i hope
    you know me? If you have question for screens or something tell me I want my money back becaus i spend it now for nothing ):

Some one Or Mod Helppp PLZZ i cant refund

:)

BunyaminBeder, Jun 28, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  3. MorseyBaby Win User

If I'm understanding the issue correctly: you bought the Fornite Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but you're not playing it via the Microsoft version (i.e. the one on Xbox)?

Unfortunately I think the thing you bought will have stated it was for Xbox only so I'm afraid if a refund request has already been rejected on that basis there's not much else to be done.
  4. DreadCamp Win User

Fortnite starter pack PC (microsoft store)

Unfortunately the vbucks will not transfer over. Its easier to buy the starter pack from the store in fortnite
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Fortnite starter pack

Hello Raymond,

The pack that you're inquiring about happens to only be available for the Xbox One console through the Microsoft store. This is shown from the
    tag applied on our website.

Unfortunately, this item cannot be used on a Windows 10 PC.

If you would like to request a refund for this, you can do so by following our
    request a refund for a digital purchase support article for assistance with this.

We hope that this helps, and we wish you the best!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Fortnite starter pack

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for coming to the forums. Are you referring to the
    Fortnite - Standard Founder’s Pack
    ?

What did you not receive from the pack?

If you are indeed referring to the Standard Founder's pack, the Save the World and Battle Royal mode should have began to install after you make the purchase. If they did not, you can start the downloads from the Microsoft Store.

Please elaborate what pack you bought and what you are missing and we'll help you.
Thema:

1. i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC - Similar Threads - starter pack fortnite

2. 700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received

in XBoX on Windows
    700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received: Bought starter pack Minecraft 10 for my son using my Microsoft account and my laptop. Once purchased, i can already saw all the promised add-ons including the packs and coins. Once downloaded, and...
  3. Fortnite starter pack PC (microsoft store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite starter pack PC (microsoft store): Hello, If I bought the fortnite starter pack from the Microsoft store without having a Xbox will the (1) Cosmetic Items transfer to the pc account? (2) Will the V-bucks transfer to the PC account?...
  4. Fortnite redeem issues with starter pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite redeem issues with starter pack: I just redeem a gift code of Fortnite Starter Pack and when I get on the game it doesn't show up. Where my gift are? 6c06b00e-7e70-4764-8ec6-6e073a59046b
  5. Fortnite starter pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite starter pack: I recently bought the starter pack in the microsoft store. When I got in Fortnite I did not receive it. How do I get it? b5b5851e-89e3-496a-86c4-8e0f0b171a9b
  6. Refund For Fortnite battle royal starter pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund For Fortnite battle royal starter pack: I mistakenly purchased fortnite battle royal starter pack on April 5 2018. I don't want it plus itwas not my paypal to charge anyway. Order # is 4454178959 0ed376fd-8456-43ca-9104-d76e34aa4c79
  7. False Advertising of In game purchase - Fortnite Starter Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False Advertising of In game purchase - Fortnite Starter Pack: Hey, Is there anyway to refund an in game purchase because of false advertisement. Please let me know. Thanks. def6668b-8b0e-4baa-874a-2f23c8bc0bd1
  8. Bought Fortnite starter pack gift for friend on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Fortnite starter pack gift for friend on PC: I bought the Fortnite starter pack gift for my friend but he redeemed it on his Microsoft account and didn't get it in game. How can he receive the gift? 602c5ad1-576e-4a95-8e9e-9770580d81b7
  9. Im trying to buy Fortnite Starter Pack but it wont let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy Fortnite Starter Pack but it wont let me: Im trying to buy Fortnite Starter Pack but it says that i dont have money on my card, i checked on my balance and i did have, Soo what is happening? bf316f55-2fe7-4278-830a-6667499b8926
  10. Fortnite Starter Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Starter Pack: Ok, so i recently bought a Fortnite Starter Pack but it didnt show up in my xbox or my Fortnite account. I already connected my xbox to my fortnite account as well. Does anyone know how to fix...