I been banned for no reason

Discus and support I been banned for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ok i just got this 2 day ban for uploading "offensive pictures" i did NOT did this i dont even upload my pictures i want a appeal or i will take some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ItsYoshiFool, May 15, 2022.

1. ItsYoshiFool
    ItsYoshiFool Guest

ok i just got this 2 day ban for uploading "offensive pictures" i did NOT did this i dont even upload my pictures i want a appeal or i will take some legal actions

:)

ItsYoshiFool, May 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Tyme Teaz Win User

Been banned for no reason!

You didn't get suspended for "no reason".

If you are suspended until the 29th then it's either not your first suspension or whatever you did was quite a severe breach of the rules.

Read the email sent to the address linked to your account or go to the enforcement site
    here to find out why & file for a case review if eligible

Doesn't matter if someone reports you for no reason,you'll only get suspended/banned if you have done something that violates the ToU/CoC.

Also doesn't matter if you pay money for xbox live,you agree to follow the rules & you also agree that you will be punished if you are caught breaking those rules.
    Hi , my brother got suspended for no reason ! he is getting bullied at school and the bullies got hold of his gamer tag and launched a complaint against him . They think its funny and now bully him even more about it , and threaten to do it again . tried
    to get hold of somebody at xbox live but they weren't interested . **** service
  4. Smwutches Win User

Been banned for no reason

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Been banned for no reason

If someone harasses you on xbox live just report that person or block him from further abuse. Retaliating is an infraction of the Code of Conduct and can lead to enforcement acts.

If you are eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Been banned for no reason!

You didn't get suspended for "no reason".

If you are suspended until the 29th then it's either not your first suspension or whatever you did was quite a severe breach of the rules.

Read the email sent to the address linked to your account or go to the enforcement site
    here to find out why & file for a case review if eligible

Doesn't matter if someone reports you for no reason,you'll only get suspended/banned if you have done something that violates the ToU/CoC.

Also doesn't matter if you pay money for xbox live,you agree to follow the rules & you also agree that you will be punished if you are caught breaking those rules.
Thema:

1. I been banned for no reason - Similar Threads - been banned reason

2. I have been temporarily Char Ban for No reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been temporarily Char Ban for No reason: Today I Stumbled upon a problem when I was in party when I got kicked out and it told to check enforcement. I did that and it said that I have Ben social banner for a pfp until the 20th because of...
  3. I have been banned for a reason that doesn't violate the CoC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been banned for a reason that doesn't violate the CoC.: Hello, I have recently been suspended for putting up a Looking For Group Post saying,"Büt this kid hes a m0dda", the reason I said 'Büt' and 'm0dda' was because 'boot' and 'modder' were...
  4. Been reported and banned for no reason at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been reported and banned for no reason at all: i think its hugely unfair that you can be banned at the drop of a hat for replying to a toxic player by being nothing but polite. Mass reported by his friends cos i killed him in a gme now my...
  5. Been communication banned for no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been communication banned for no reason.: got communication banned on July 9th 2018. I’ve not done anything that goes against the code of conduct so I’m pretty confused as to why I’ve been banned. If anyone could help, it would be...
  6. I have been banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been banned for no reason: I've been banned for no reason and Ive checked the rules and I haven't violated any of them da5835e8-6b0e-45e7-977f-a39f801f0099
  7. Any reason why I been banned from uploading to onedrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any reason why I been banned from uploading to onedrive?: I have not been able to upload my snapshots I took from the Xbox One version of Skyrim to my pc anymore. I get the message Sorry something went wrong when uploading this clip to onedrive. I'm...
  8. I Have Been Console Banned For No Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Been Console Banned For No Reason: I Was Just Playing Fortnite Battle Royal A Pretty Good Game You Guys Should Really Check It Out Ok Anyways I Was Just Playing Squads And We Were Waiting In The Lobby For A Friend To Return I Was...
  9. My account has been banned for no reason and I am confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been banned for no reason and I am confused: my xbox account has been suspended for no reason and I am extremely frustrated with why I am suspended. fae265fd-e5b6-47fb-9462-7e3214b31978
  10. ive been banned for no reason what do i do ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been banned for no reason what do i do ?: I have been banned because I banned someone on mixer the person who got annoyed reported me for that reason he was being spiteful in my opinion that's why he banned me...