I believe i was wrongly accused of cheating by many people in large party NOW IM PREMA...

Discus and support I believe i was wrongly accused of cheating by many people in large party NOW IM PREMA... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been playing dark souls 3 since the game came out, over probably 1000hr's collectively in that game alone and I've traded items for other in game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XboxNeedHumanSupport, Jun 30, 2020.

1. I believe i was wrongly accused of cheating by many people in large party NOW IM PREMA...

I've been playing dark souls 3 since the game came out, over probably 1000hr's collectively in that game alone and I've traded items for other in game items which is not against guidelines, I was setting up for my first Twitch stream, getting ready to
    start hoarding clips and edit pieces to make a YouTube DS3 build an PvP (old game I know not a great place t try to get views) so here's what happened from my end I made a group post and I did make the claim that I can dupe in group chat (which I don't) BUT
    over the course of years and different characters and trading and transferring in game items WHICH IS NOT AGAISNT GUIDELINES, I was permanently banned from Xbox Live, I never have been banned before not even a warning and now MY SAVE DATA AND ACCOUNT CAN ONLY
    BE OFFLINE because of a misunderstanding or false report claims. everything I had in that game was from years of playing, I need to speak with someone, I need someone to look into this, this is not ok, YEARS worth of playing games data is gone, I've spend
    1000$+ on games and easily over 2000hrs+ on the games themselves. Im a paying customer and this is nowhere near ok, and I'm surprised its legal. I wasn't even cheating but got mass reported by children and now 1000's of hours and dollars have essentially been
    wasted.... I cannot believe this is how the support team works, I'm sorry but the fact that there is no human customer support line that I can call directly is criminal. Ruined my attempt to stream and clip stuff for YouTube on a account I put very hard work
    into to make that possible and its gone over FALSE ACCUSATIONS! Please.... give me justice! PERMA BAN?!?! SERIOUSLY! I just cannot believe it....

User name is " Coldestroom5356 "

(I assume this info is safe to share....)

:)

XboxNeedHumanSupport, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

I believe i was wrongly accused of cheating by many people in large party NOW IM PREMA ENFORCEMENT BANNED FROM LIVE!!

It really all depends on how you look at it from Microsofts point of view.

I do not know the specifics on your case but when you say you can "dupe" I am assuming that this is possibly what got you banned I do not know exactly what you mean by this.

Another way to look at that is that you say that trading is allowed in game and another way to look at the word dupe is that you are duping someone out of their items. As an example you go to trade with someone and they give you their items but then do not
    give them what you had promised them.

Again I do not know the specifics of your case but this is possibly what the enforcement team is looking at.

Another way to get a permanent suspension on the first enforcement action is to say purchase something and either try and request a refund for the item but get denied then go and dispute the charge with your bank Microsoft will see this as trying to bypass
    the refund policy and may perma ban your account or just purchase something and then go and dispute it with your bank without even trying to get a refund through Microsoft could be looked on in the same manner.

Again I do not know your specifics and do not know if this is possibly something that may have happened.

I can tell you this the enforcement team does not issue perma bans lightly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I believe i was wrongly accused of cheating by many people in large party NOW IM PREMA ENFORCEMENT BANNED FROM LIVE!!

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team do not use the forums.
  4. XboxNeedHumanSupport Win User

I did submit a case but its just all so Nazi Germany strict policy to perma banned me from the account without any warning or temp suspensions first.... 100% guaranteed false reports and its sad that not even the enforcement team can contact me or be contacted
    until some botting process is done with my file, I filed this morning and now 12 hours later I've heard nothing and nothing has changed... how is the support team able to do this to me and drag out the process like this when I payed money, put in 1000s of
    hours of time, finally started to take my first steps to streaming and YouTube content creation, and now I'm wrongly perma banned without a warning based off what I can only assume where childish group mass reporting... I can write books worth of how this
    can be done better. somehow real cheater don't get banned but me getting mass reported without actually cheating gets me perma-ban... even you agree a perma-ban is HARSH!!! for a first offence... well.... im doing what I can with the enforcement team while
    I will probably be waiting weeks-months for any justice to be done, 1000$+ and 2000hr's gone over a FALSE and FIRST offence.... when I woke up that morning and realized I couldn't talk to a human and only could go thru bots I wanted to scream.. infuriating
    way to run things, my god...
  5. Ghounemy Win User

It seems to me you told people you can duplicate which is most likely is the reason you’re banned. Being permanently banned with no warning seems harsh but games like 2k and dark souls have their own support. So look up dark souls support if any. If there
    isn’t I wouldn’t understand who banned you.

Smwutches -> said to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com/

to submit a case review. This may work but if xbox didn’t ban you i don’t see xbox coming up with the solution to your problem.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Thema:

I believe i was wrongly accused of cheating by many people in large party NOW IM PREMA...

1. I believe i was wrongly accused of cheating by many people in large party NOW IM PREMA... - Similar Threads - believe was wrongly

2. I believe I've been wrongfully enforced as how is this picture of Bill nye infringing on...

in XboX Insiders
    I believe I've been wrongfully enforced as how is this picture of Bill nye infringing on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/superlongusername111 [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone know why I get a mic detected from my earbuds when there is no mic, I believe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know why I get a mic detected from my earbuds when there is no mic, I believe?: -I am using earbuds with no built-in microphone and my xbox one detects the earbuds have a microphone. Why is this? Curly ef8e5ecf-2ecc-423f-9884-756e4e07878a
  4. the sims 4 on Xbox Xcloud preview! i cant believe it

in XboX Insiders
    the sims 4 on Xbox Xcloud preview! i cant believe it: I can't believe it! my wish was finally answered! The sims 4 is on xbox Xcloud preview and this is what i been waiting for!!!!!!!! submitted by /u/LordxSupreme [link] [comments]
  5. I believe i was wrongly suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe i was wrongly suspended: I feel i was wrongly suspended do to the fact that i was invited to party and was contsantly harrassed by a group of children both in the party with verbal abuse and in game with teamkilling, i...
  6. I believe my Rewards Credits harshly wrong

in XBoX Rewards
    I believe my Rewards Credits harshly wrong: I've been in Rewards for 2 years and 10 months now, and since then I've earned 29,000+ gamerscore since I've joined, but I've only got a measly 250 Credits for Rewards. Is this right? I feel as...
  7. I was wrongfully banned because i believe i was mass spammed as a cheater

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wrongfully banned because i believe i was mass spammed as a cheater: I was playing call of duty black ops and after destroying the other team i believe they thought we were hacking, me and my friend BEAST KID2253 were playing together and after the match i received...
  8. I believe I was wrongfully banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe I was wrongfully banned: So it all started about 7 months ago when me and my girlfriend met some guy and we added him cause he seemed pretty cool, as the days went on he kept bothering my girlfriend and trying to flirt...
  9. I believe my account was wrongfully suspended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my account was wrongfully suspended.: I believe somebody has wrongfully suspended my account (), and i would like some help if possible. The other day, i recieved a message saying, and i quote, "Notice of enforcment action: For more...
  10. My Xbox One makes a clicking noise during use. I believe that it is due to something wrong ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One makes a clicking noise during use. I believe that it is due to something wrong ...: It makes a clicking noise when I am playing a game or app etc... I tried cleaning the console to clear up any dust build up which led to no improvement. I have also transferred my data to an...