I believe someone is hacking into my account and getting me suspended and overusing my...

Discus and support I believe someone is hacking into my account and getting me suspended and overusing my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep getting suspended off my account while im asleep, and it has happened close to 10 times. Usually I can just send the code and get back but this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SeanMarler1, Feb 13, 2019.

1. SeanMarler1
    SeanMarler1 Guest

I believe someone is hacking into my account and getting me suspended and overusing my...

I keep getting suspended off my account while im asleep, and it has happened close to 10 times. Usually I can just send the code and get back but this time every time i get on to access it, i get a message code (usage limit exceeded, try Again
    tomorrow). This is the second day i have got this message and i just want to get back on to play my xbox.

:)

SeanMarler1, Feb 13, 2019
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I believe someone is hacking into my account and getting me suspended and overusing my codes to get back in Account in question: [Mod removed personal email]

3. ProgramRAM Win User

I believe someone is hacking into my account and getting me suspended and overusing my codes to get back in Account in question: [Mod removed personal email]

None of that helps me they got the account suspended and overused the code or something to try to recover it this is now the third day in a row I need to talk to a real person on the phone or email something you are in no way helping me
    resolve this problems and just letting hackers enjoy my account because you keep trying to get me to do the same things i cant do
    You may visit the support site and select your issue and you should be able to select speak with an agent so long as it is within business hours.
  4. SeanMarler1 Win User

None of that helps me they got the account suspended and overused the code or something to try to recover it this is now the third day in a row I need to talk to a real person on the phone or email something you are in no way helping me resolve
    this problems and just letting hackers enjoy my account because you keep trying to get me to do the same things i cant do
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Sean,

Just as a heads up, it is never a good idea to post your email in a public forum/website so I went ahead and removed it for you. You are going to want to secure up your account. Start off by updating your security information here :

Add security information to your Microsoft account

If you have a different phone number and email to use, I recommend updating that information using the link above.

After that, change your password :
    To change your Microsoft account password
  6. GLaDOS CJoHnSoN Win User

Account Trouble (Suspended Due to Payment option) ???

my account is suspended on my other account due to the payment option but theres a problam my emailits someone elses and i dont know my password its locked out my account got hacked last year or 2 years agobut the guy gave me his email then i changed now
    i dont know my password and how do we un suspend our accounts
Thema:

1. I believe someone is hacking into my account and getting me suspended and overusing my... - Similar Threads - believe someone hacking

2. Anyone know why I get a mic detected from my earbuds when there is no mic, I believe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know why I get a mic detected from my earbuds when there is no mic, I believe?: -I am using earbuds with no built-in microphone and my xbox one detects the earbuds have a microphone. Why is this? Curly ef8e5ecf-2ecc-423f-9884-756e4e07878a
  3. the sims 4 on Xbox Xcloud preview! i cant believe it

in XboX Insiders
    the sims 4 on Xbox Xcloud preview! i cant believe it: I can't believe it! my wish was finally answered! The sims 4 is on xbox Xcloud preview and this is what i been waiting for!!!!!!!! submitted by /u/LordxSupreme [link] [comments]
  4. Do you believe video game "griefers" promote online bullying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you believe video game "griefers" promote online bullying?: Now more than ever we are online. Whether its PC games or hanging with your friends on your xbox...there's always that someone who likes to push their weight around. We all have been victims to...
  5. Je crois que mon compte minecraft sur switch a été piraté [I believe my minecraft account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Je crois que mon compte minecraft sur switch a été piraté [I believe my minecraft account...: Bonsoir je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un peut m'aider récupérer mon compte minecraft lié microsoft sur ma nintendo switch car lorsque je me connecte mon compte le "gamertag" est différent je ne...
  6. Xbox doesn’t think I am connected to Xbox live even though I believe I am.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doesn’t think I am connected to Xbox live even though I believe I am.: [IMG] submitted by /u/II-Greeny-II [link] [comments]
  7. I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.: I tried to play xbox one today and as I wanted to log into my profile it asked me for my password. No problem so I thought but then I saw that it asked for a password to an e - mail that I have...
  8. How do I report someone that I believe is a predator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report someone that I believe is a predator?: My adult son has disabilities. He has an xbox one and plays games. Recently, this person, claiming to be a female, joined a group that he is in. She says, she is from Montana, but she doesn't know...
  9. I got an error code 8101402, I believe someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an error code 8101402, I believe someone help: Why am I getting this code after I made up an email address and password. What's the deal. c1fa1308-7cc8-4dac-990e-872daaa187e3
  10. Xbox believes I'm playing when I'm only watching someone else playing a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox believes I'm playing when I'm only watching someone else playing a game...: Hello! When someone else plays a game on my console and I just come to watch, Kinect recognize me (that is ok) but the problem is that xbox believe I'm playing and add statistics to my profile......