I believe we are being billed twice in error for XBox live

Discus and support I believe we are being billed twice in error for XBox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Who do I contact to discuss that we are being billed twice for XBox live? 109fa3af-a487-4a45-a4be-d264df4f1343 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MichaelAgro1, Sep 4, 2019.

1. MichaelAgro1
    MichaelAgro1 Guest

Who do I contact to discuss that we are being billed twice for XBox live?

:)

MichaelAgro1, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi MichaelAgro1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums!
    For any billing or subscription issues, I would recommend to contact Customer Supportby chat or phone
    for further assistance in investigating the charges on the account regarding your subscription.

If you believe that you're being billed twice for the same subscription, you can quickly
    view your Xbox purchase history online by signing in to your Microsoft account. If there
    are other profiles you have on the console you may additionally check those for a subscription from the same site after logging in with the account credentials.

If you do determine that you have more than one subscription on the same account (or a different one for that matter), you can use the following support articles to help you out:

How to cancel your Xbox subscription

Request an Xbox digital product refund

I hope that this helps you out.

Let us know the results!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Billed twice for Xbox Live

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. denis97g Win User

Being billed twice for same game

I would contact support at support.xbox.com
  5. Chelsea leigh91 Win User

Problem purchasing 12 month EA Access subscription.

I have spoken with both Microsoft and EA. According to EA, Microsoft are the ones responsible for the billing side of things. So for me it is down to Microsoft to fix this issue for us, as Kodewulf and many others have stated, we are being charged twice
    as much for something we can ONLY purchase on the Microsoft Xbox Live Store.

Please Microsoft fix this issue. Do Microsoft read these forums?
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

XBOX Live is a RIPOFF!!

[quote user="LexingtonBoog"]

The Billing Department is crooked. They make billing errors (always in their favor) and when you call customer support, you find out that they are all either polite but powerless or they are managers and rude. Twice I have been billed incorrectly and twice,
    I have been unable to get them to admit fault and fix the error. LEAVE THESE CROOKS!

[/quote]

Okay. What exactly were the billing errors?
Thema:

1. I believe we are being billed twice in error for XBox live - Similar Threads - believe are being

2. I believe Dolby Surround Upmixing has been enabled when selecting the Atmos audio setting

in XboX Insiders
    I believe Dolby Surround Upmixing has been enabled when selecting the Atmos audio setting: I'm on the Alpha Channel. I might be going bananas, but I'm 90% confident that Dolby Upmixing has been enabled on the console in the absence of any settings toggle. I first noticed this while...
  3. How do I report someone that I believe is a predator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report someone that I believe is a predator?: My adult son has disabilities. He has an xbox one and plays games. Recently, this person, claiming to be a female, joined a group that he is in. She says, she is from Montana, but she doesn't know...
  4. Xbox 3D... don't believe it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 3D... don't believe it.: My friend says he has a xbox 3D, but I never believed him about it. 943c48bb-2170-4a2a-a36a-19ef2c5f7122
  5. I believe my Xbox Live account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my Xbox Live account was hacked: I'm not certain if this is the right place to post this, but any help would be deeply appreciated. A couple days ago, I noticed that on the game Fortnite, I had v-bucks as well as the battle pass...
  6. I believe someone is hacking into my account and getting me suspended and overusing my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe someone is hacking into my account and getting me suspended and overusing my...: I keep getting suspended off my account while im asleep, and it has happened close to 10 times. Usually I can just send the code and get back but this time every time i get on to access it, i get...
  7. I believe my account was hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my account was hacked: I believe my Microsoft Live account has been hacked weird things like for instance in blackout for Call of Duty my ruin outfit suit is all white and it will also not let me play blackout at all...
  8. I believe I’ve been hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe I’ve been hacked: My 10 year old son Came home ftom school on fri and logged into his sccount on fortnight as usual and all his skins and battle pass had gone hes bak to thr start, ive chsnged my password is there...
  9. xbox I believe my son is being bulled by a hacker he has 3 enforcements on him for no good ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I believe my son is being bulled by a hacker he has 3 enforcements on him for no good ...: My son has had 3 communication enforcements bans since 06/08/2017. I think my son is being bulled by the same person. Can this be checked by your enforcement team as they would know who has made...
  10. I have been banned twice in one day and I believe I am being falsely accused

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been banned twice in one day and I believe I am being falsely accused: I am becoming very frustrated as it has become a week and xbox hasn't even contacted me 47697790-d4d4-4a94-b0ba-f7809bf666f9