I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

Discus and support I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darkmasterman45, Aug 9, 2019.

1. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit)

i would like to:

A. know where my money + v-bucks went.

B. get them or i would like a refund.

:)

darkmasterman45, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Miku Sakuya Win User

Check your history and make sure it's there if it's not in game tru contacting epic games support
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi darkmasterman45,

I'm sorry to say that you will just need to wait for their response. Microsoft does not have access into your Epic Games Account, which is where the V-bucks would be applied by Epic Games once they receive transactions from all different platforms.

If you don't want to wait and just want a refund, you can try filling out a
    Refund Request form
    and see if the refund department can provide one for this charge.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi darkmasterman45,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Just to clarify, you purchased 1000 v-bucks but you say that credits were added to your Microsoft Account balance? Is this correct?

Do you see the completed purchase for 1000 v-bucks in your
    Microsoft Account order history
    ? What's the most recent order you see?

Did you purchase the credits through the Microsoft Store directly, or through the in-game shop?

Please provide more information so we can understand the situation with more clarity.
  5. darkmasterman45 Win User

i already tried putting a support ticket in and its been a day with no answer from them
  6. darkmasterman45 Win User

i bought the credits through the in game store but i believe this situation was caused by the severs going down just before i bought it. The answer is yes i do see that it has gone through my best guess is that fortnite/epic games did not get payment on
    there end and have no history of such order but on my Microsoft account there is proof i did order it. If you need a picture i will send one :/
Thema:

1. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them - Similar Threads - bought 1000 bucks

2. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  3. Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...: Hello Neighbor oyununu indirmeye tıkladığımda disk seçmemi söylüyor.C veya D diskinide denediğimde aynı hatayı alıyorum.Hata kodu: 0x803f8001 [Edit - Translation] - Hello Neighbor tells me to...
  4. Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console: As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game) ready to play. Can anyone help. Thanks...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  6. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  7. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  8. Payments for games that were not bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments for games that were not bought.: The daughter has enabled purchase protection on her account, each purchase is to be approved by the parent. Meanwhile, my card was charged for games that my daughter did not buy and that I...
  9. Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex [Translation - I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex [Translation - I bought...: Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex E queria saber como eu ganho, tem que resgatar algum codigo? voces me envia? [Translation - I bought Xbox Live Gold 3 months...
  10. Compré la oferta de 3 meses de gold más 1000 pavos de fornite (Mod Translation: I bought...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compré la oferta de 3 meses de gold más 1000 pavos de fornite (Mod Translation: I bought...: Compré la oferta ya 3 meses con 1000 pavos para fortnite y lo solicite el 11 de diciembre y decía 10 días de espera sería el 21 de diciembre y nunca me llegó porfavor denme una solución (Mod...