I bought 800 robux but didnt get it.

Discus and support I bought 800 robux but didnt get it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So,I bought 800 robux but I didnt get it after 1 day.The Roblox Support wanted some information and I sent all off them but they didnt answered me.What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGuyWithDaGlock, Aug 25, 2020.

1. I bought 800 robux but didnt get it.

So,I bought 800 robux but I didnt get it after 1 day.The Roblox Support wanted some information and I sent all off them but they didnt answered me.What should I do?

:)

TheGuyWithDaGlock, Aug 25, 2020
  2. GamingWolfy5 Win User

roblox

Punish your boy and tell him to NEVER make purchases again without allowance.. And I doubt you can get the money back because your son would've payed for the ROBLOX virtual currency known as robux and he as probably bought clothing and game passes with these
    robux so nor Microsoft or the ROBLOX team will be able to get the robux back because they are unable to take the bought items off his ROBLOX account. Also change the settings on your Xbox to make it require a passkey or your password when making a purchase!
  3. IlyaasAbdulkadir Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Robux

I can’t convert it into robux because it doesn’t show the roblox robux in the redeem section so i can’t get robux
  4. Elite Flo Win User

No online pass code .. Help

If you bought on the xbox you will need 800 microsoft points to buy it.

If you get it at the story the game has to be new or lucky if the person didnt use the code,

otherwise it should be in the case.
  5. Elite Flo Win User

No online pass code .. Help

If you bought on the xbox you will need 800 microsoft points to buy it.

If you get it at the story the game has to be new or lucky if the person didnt use the code,

otherwise it should be in the case.
  6. Sander.6 Win User

I bought a game but i didnt get it!

I have finnaly received the game

Thanks for your answer
Thema:

I bought 800 robux but didnt get it.

1. I bought 800 robux but didnt get it. - Similar Threads - bought 800 robux

2. Bought COD Points and didn't receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought COD Points and didn't receive them: my girl just got 2400cp and did not get them her xbox name is misssocks so why did she not get the cod points c09c6496-f235-4427-a080-13a9eecc203e
  3. I bought a dlc from the website but why it isn’t installing on the console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a dlc from the website but why it isn’t installing on the console: I bought the minecraft dungeons dlc bundle from the website but it isn’t installing on the console c57178a5-92bf-4afb-83ef-8bdc018bb147
  4. i bought A Series X Yesterday and....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought A Series X Yesterday and....: i bought a Series X yesterday from Target and it doesn't have the claim the 24 months of All access on it at all like others haven't had it from Wallmart or gamestop nobody mentioned Target so i'm...
  5. i bought an xbox series s that i did not know was console banned

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought an xbox series s that i did not know was console banned: okay so I bought an xbox Series S for myself as a birthday gift and I got it from ebay. When i turn it on it says that it was banned from the Xbox live network. There are not any accounts already...
  6. Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...: As the title suggests, I got xbox one edition in about 2017 on disc, is there any way that I can get the newer minecraft for free as I had the older version? Doesn't matter if I can't just wanting...
  7. I bought Dying Light 2 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One but can only download standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Dying Light 2 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One but can only download standard...: Does anyone know how I can download a game I have purchased.... I have the receipt to say purchased but when try to download on Xbox asks me to buy again. thanks a0c5d703-f662-42be-9b43-be2f05d66308
  8. I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...: I bought Java ages ago and merged the Microsoft and Mojang accounts together. I no longer use my Xbox so I cancelled my game pass and now it will only let me play the demo of Java. I don’t think I...
  9. I cant play a game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play a game I bought: A while ago i bought Sea of Thieves then tried to play on my pc through the Xbox app, the game no longer appears in my library and says that I do not own it after my gamepass ended....
  10. Master Chief Collection issues (PC, Windows 10, bought from Windows store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection issues (PC, Windows 10, bought from Windows store): My game launches the launcher and states 'Error: 0xc0000005'and I have not been able to find a solution, I have tried reinstalling it, reinstalling it on other drives, editing files, redownloading...