I bought a dlc from the website but why it isn’t installing on the console

Discus and support I bought a dlc from the website but why it isn’t installing on the console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the minecraft dungeons dlc bundle from the website but it isn’t installing on the console c57178a5-92bf-4afb-83ef-8bdc018bb147 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hussain Shukri, Aug 10, 2022.

1. I bought a dlc from the website but why it isn’t installing on the console

I bought the minecraft dungeons dlc bundle from the website but it isn’t installing on the console

:)

Hussain Shukri, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Hussain Shukri Win User

3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Hussain, Could you send me the exact link to the content you made the purchase for me to analyze?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

I'm waiting for the information
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

I figured, that means there was an error when finalizing your purchase. The value was withdrawn, but not finalized. So this amount will be automatically reversed soon =)

This problem is quite common. You can re-purchase the item. I advise you to do it internally through the console, in the microsoft store.
  5. ROBF08AFC Win User

Game+dlc help

I purchased the Air land and sea DLC for Just Cause 3 yesterday 24/2/16 but it is only showing that the Flame parachute and wingsuit pack is installed and even that isn;t actually showing in the game? Where is all my stuff from the pack? I paid £20 for it!
  6. Flrn4444 Win User

Ich kann Forza nicht installieren, obwohl mein PC bei Microsoft registriert ist [I can't install Forza even though my PC is registered with Microsoft]

Thanks for reply,

The Problem still isn´t fixed. So i tryed it in store but also on the website, same Problem........
Thema:

1. I bought a dlc from the website but why it isn’t installing on the console - Similar Threads - bought dlc website

2. Why did the Game Pass Hitman III stop working after I bought Season 2 Expansion DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did the Game Pass Hitman III stop working after I bought Season 2 Expansion DLC?: So, i have been playing a lot of hitman III on my PC using Xbox GamePass. It's probably my favorite game at the moment, and because it's my favorite game at the moment, I wanted to buy the Hitman...
  3. Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?: I bought the injustice legendary edition on my xbox installed all the content and dlc but when I load my game up they show up telling me I have to unlock the them by buying them. Why is this what...
  4. Bought the new cuphead dlc with paysafe but I didn’t get the dlc and the money is gone what...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought the new cuphead dlc with paysafe but I didn’t get the dlc and the money is gone what...: ??? submitted by /u/AdamKorkorki [link] [comments]
  5. A DLC that I bought with a bundle for a game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A DLC that I bought with a bundle for a game won't download: I bought the bundle/gold pass edition of Resident Evil Biohazard a couple of days ago, and the game and 3 of the 4 DLCs and the game itself has downloaded, though one DLC will not download. I was...
  6. i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to...: i bought and paid for dlc killer pack and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to 100% then shows me error (error code: 0xc00ce169) xbox pass pc. windows 11 intel i7 11700k 3070ti...
  7. I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.: I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (WITCH QUEEN + BUNGIE 30TH)(KEY), I thought I would be able to play it on my PC, but I can only play it on XBOX (DLCs for this game unfortunately don't work on smart...
  8. I keep losing access to the dlc I bought on dragonball xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep losing access to the dlc I bought on dragonball xenoverse 2: Hi so I keep losing access to all of the dlc I've bought on dragon ball xenoverse 2 it will take it off me and give it back so all my added content such as moves clothing items or super souls will...
  9. Bought disc then play DLC digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc then play DLC digital: Hi guys, i owned xbox one x. Bought assassin creed valhalla disc standard edition. Now i want to play DLC, can i play it digitally buy from the store? Will it work with disc?...
  10. Bought a DLC and it doesn't activates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a DLC and it doesn't activates: Hi, I bought a DLC SnowRunner Year 1 Pass and y apears to be activated but it's not, when i go to the game everything it's locked and i can't use anything. If I go to the library from the game it...