I bought a game about a year ago and now it says I haven't bought it.

Discus and support I bought a game about a year ago and now it says I haven't bought it. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition on 28/April/2020 and I was even emailed a receipt. I bought it on the Microsoft Store and it doesn't say... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kili Ghillie, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Kili Ghillie
    Kili Ghillie Guest

I bought Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition on 28/April/2020 and I was even emailed a receipt. I bought it on the Microsoft Store and it doesn't say install just the 'Buy' button.

I know I am using the right account because I was emailed the receipt to that email, and I signed into Xbox Live with the Microsoft account, and it has 30% progress in achievements for the game, but still, no way to play it from there.

This really distresses me because I want to get back into the game, and I know I bought it. It just isn't showing up in my Microsoft purchase history.
    I really don't want to lose my cloud save either.

:)

Kili Ghillie, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

I bought gold but it says I haven't

Hey StruckTeacher94! For assistance with billing and subscriptions contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  3. Kovacs1555 Win User

I bought the game Cup Head a year ago and now it says i don't own it

4. BEASTmmb Win User

Injustice: Gods Among Us - $9.99 @ Gamestop.com 6/4 12pm CST

I wouldn't say that I boycott GS, but I haven't bought a game from them for 2 years now. Amazon is cheaper and more convenient for me.
  5. Skylaaa Win User

Seemingly widespread issue..

Brand new when I bought it (2 years ago), no problems until now. And no it says "To protect Xbox Live Services and members, Mircosoft does not reveal details about console bans"
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Free Game! - for those of us who bought a console that didn't include a game!

The phone I bought 2 years ago for $400 can be purchased for $200.

The TV I bought 2 years ago for $1500 can be purchased for $750 now.

Life is not fair.
Thema:

1. I bought a game about a year ago and now it says I haven't bought it. - Similar Threads - bought game ago

2. Bought game pass for PC 2 day ago. I now don't have it, and my account isn't old enough to...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought game pass for PC 2 day ago. I now don't have it, and my account isn't old enough to...: I dont even understand how this is possible. Bought game pass for PC on tuesday, was playing games that day and last night. Log in today, i no longer have game pass, and it says my account is too...
  3. So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...

in XBoX on Windows
    So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...: So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks BUT! I wasn't able to get it because of my region like... really? I tired using VPN but it didnt work , i...
  4. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  5. Game I bought years ago doesn't appear on my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I bought years ago doesn't appear on my library: Hi, I bought sleeping dogs definitive edition like 4 years ago and when I try to download it again it doesn't show up on my library, and it says I have to buy it again, I don't remember if I...
  6. I bought the game Cup Head a year ago and now it says i don't own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game Cup Head a year ago and now it says i don't own it: i bought the game Cup Head in June 7, 2019 i played it for some time and a couple of months ago i opened the game and it said that i dont own it. i have the order id and it shows that in my...
  7. I bought a game a long time ago and now it wants me to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game a long time ago and now it wants me to buy it again: I bought call of duty modern warfare almost as soon as it came out and now it wants me to buy it again its been too long so its not in my recent purchases, its still downloaded onto my account i...
  8. I can't find a game I bought a few years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find a game I bought a few years ago: So I bought assassin's creed - the first game - a few years ago and I bought Assassin's creed rogue remastered on the 14 November 2018. I cannot find them on ready to install. I definitely bought...
  9. Games with gold overwritten my game license that I bought years ago ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold overwritten my game license that I bought years ago ?: Hi, I went to download Batman: The Enemy Within a game that I purchased years ago which is now free for gold this month. When the download started, I noticed it says: You can play Batman: The...
  10. Bought a game a while ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game a while ago: I boyght battlefield 4 a while back and have game clips of me playing it. But when i went to download it again its not there. I didnt get it off EA access or anything and i have all the dlcs...