I bought a game and didn’t receive it

Discus and support I bought a game and didn’t receive it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ill start by saying your customer support is garbage and i am unable to be connected to a live chart. I purchased dragonball fighterz for 20 dollars on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by laughingLakes, Aug 8, 2019.

1. I bought a game and didn’t receive it

ill start by saying your customer support is garbage and i am unable to be connected to a live chart. I purchased dragonball fighterz for 20 dollars on sale during the free weekend. The weekend is over and the game i paid money for cant be played becaus
    « i didnt buy the game » however i did buy the game. I tried for 2 hours to contact a live agent but it keeps disconnecting me. Can anyone help?

:)

laughingLakes, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi laughingLakes,

Thanks for your post. Have you checked your
    order history
    for the purchase? Also, if you have any other accounts on your console, you may want to check them for the game. There is a chance that a profile other than yours could have been signed in to at the time of purchase.

Please keep us updated.
  3. DrunkenAcid Win User

I didn’t receive the refund

Hi aryarahmani,

With refunds, it can take up to 7-10 business days to receive the refund, depending on your bank. If you have not received the refund within that time frame, reach out to support again to find out what may have happened or what is going on. If they have
    provided you with a transaction ID or ticket number, make sure you have that on hand when calling back in for support and a quicker turnaround.
  4. aryarahmani Win User

Why i didnt recived the money
  5. Paul1708 Win User

6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Arya!

Thanks for responding and letting us know you've requested a refund, it was reviewed and it was denied. Best track to take is to respond directly by replying to the email you received containing the denial to ask them for another review and state
    your case. It can sometimes take them about 24 hours to respond, but you should have another communication from them within 48 hours. If you
    still have questions I would then suggest you
    Contact Support

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

I hope that this helps out and I thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. I bought a game and didn’t receive it - Similar Threads - bought game didn’t

2. Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...: Hello Neighbor oyununu indirmeye tıkladığımda disk seçmemi söylüyor.C veya D diskinide denediğimde aynı hatayı alıyorum.Hata kodu: 0x803f8001 [Edit - Translation] - Hello Neighbor tells me to...
  3. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  4. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  5. Payments for games that were not bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments for games that were not bought.: The daughter has enabled purchase protection on her account, each purchase is to be approved by the parent. Meanwhile, my card was charged for games that my daughter did not buy and that I...
  6. Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?: Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. Is there a way to buy, or get, a tangible copy of games you've bought digitally? I have been getting worried about losing my account due to other...
  7. 게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund: 카드 등록이 자동으로 된것을 모르 게임 코드 입 하 다가 게임을 카드로 결 해버 는데, 환불처리 부탁드립니다. 게임 다운로드 및 진행은 하지않았습니다. [Translate] not knowing that the card registration was automatically I tried to enter the game code and...
  8. My game I bought on my Xbox isn’t saying I bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game I bought on my Xbox isn’t saying I bought it: my grand theft auto 5 digital edition i bought does not say i bought it and i went into the store and it says its not bought whats happening microsoft its happening to everyone help i was playing...
  9. Bought a game but Xbox says I didn’t

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a game but Xbox says I didn’t: Dear Microsoft. So I just bought dead rising 4 deluxe edition because it was on sale now I decided to make the transaction on my phone (kind of my only option) because I have no pc and for some...
  10. Bought the game but didn’t receiver my rewards points with Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game but didn’t receiver my rewards points with Microsoft rewards: bought the game and never got the 6000 points on the Microsoft rewards offer. It even says on the page when I click destiny 2 to install the game on Xbox one and that I own it...