I bought a game and didn’t receive it

Discus and support I bought a game and didn’t receive it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ill start by saying your customer support is garbage and i am unable to be connected to a live chart. I purchased dragonball fighterz for 20 dollars on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by laughingLakes, Aug 8, 2019.

1. I bought a game and didn’t receive it

ill start by saying your customer support is garbage and i am unable to be connected to a live chart. I purchased dragonball fighterz for 20 dollars on sale during the free weekend. The weekend is over and the game i paid money for cant be played becaus
    « i didnt buy the game » however i did buy the game. I tried for 2 hours to contact a live agent but it keeps disconnecting me. Can anyone help?

:)

laughingLakes, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi laughingLakes,

Thanks for your post. Have you checked your
    order history
    for the purchase? Also, if you have any other accounts on your console, you may want to check them for the game. There is a chance that a profile other than yours could have been signed in to at the time of purchase.

Please keep us updated.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

Hi,

it can take 24 hours before the tokens are deposited on your account if the tokens arent deposited by then i recommend talking to the minecraft support team
  4. luissolid Win User

I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

You can verify that directly with Playstation Support. The can verify why you dont receive the tokens!

Regards!
  5. DrunkenAcid Win User

I didn’t receive the refund

Hi aryarahmani,

With refunds, it can take up to 7-10 business days to receive the refund, depending on your bank. If you have not received the refund within that time frame, reach out to support again to find out what may have happened or what is going on. If they have
    provided you with a transaction ID or ticket number, make sure you have that on hand when calling back in for support and a quicker turnaround.
  6. aryarahmani Win User

I didn’t receive the refund

Why i didnt recived the money
Thema:

1. I bought a game and didn’t receive it - Similar Threads - bought game didn’t

2. comprei jogos pela xbox live e nao consigo baixar eles no pc[i bought games for xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    comprei jogos pela xbox live e nao consigo baixar eles no pc[i bought games for xbox live...: em 2017 eu comprei GTA V e Far cry 4 em midia digital pelo xbox 360, e agora em 2020 comprei um pc e queria saber se tem como eu conseguir baixar esses jogos pelo app da xbox ou ate mesmo pela...
  3. Bought game and no longer own it..

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought game and no longer own it..: Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If...
  4. Bought games disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games disappearing: So ive bought lots of games and some i have deleted to free up space and also i have two xboxes with my account on them. Some of those games have just disappeared of of my games and ready to...
  5. Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside: Just recently bought xbox one Forza 4 Lego bundle at Walmart. I wanted just the Xbox for $199 but they were out so I bought what they had left the Forza bundle for $279. According to what I have...
  6. Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?: i‘m really pissed because i bought a game 1 hour ago >The Sims 4 Seasons Add-on< online on my mobile phone and it doesn‘t show up on my xbox one x? I payed immediately with my Bank account and...
  7. Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...: I bought the Standard Edition of The Crew 2 for full price (69,99€), 3 days later the game goes on sale so i bought the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2 (which was discounted at the price of 15,99€),...
  8. I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them: I wanted to buy some minecraft tokens on ps4 bedrock edition so i could buy a survival world pack but i didn’t receive the tokens but the money has been taken out of my bank, how do i get the...
  9. Bought a game but Xbox says I didn’t

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a game but Xbox says I didn’t: Dear Microsoft. So I just bought dead rising 4 deluxe edition because it was on sale now I decided to make the transaction on my phone (kind of my only option) because I have no pc and for some...
  10. Bought the game but didn’t receiver my rewards points with Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game but didn’t receiver my rewards points with Microsoft rewards: bought the game and never got the 6000 points on the Microsoft rewards offer. It even says on the page when I click destiny 2 to install the game on Xbox one and that I own it...