I bought a game and downloaded it, but for some reason the store says it wasn't purchased?

Discus and support I bought a game and downloaded it, but for some reason the store says it wasn't purchased? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So an hour ago I bought the game Star Wars KOTOR, and when I went to launch the game it asked if I owned the game. So I followed all the steps givin... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoulClick3725, Apr 6, 2021.

1. I bought a game and downloaded it, but for some reason the store says it wasn't purchased?

So an hour ago I bought the game Star Wars KOTOR, and when I went to launch the game it asked if I owned the game. So I followed all the steps givin and the problem wasn't fixed. So I thought maybe I should check it in the store to find out that even though I had bought the game and downloaded it, it wasn't purchased. Which couldn't have been correct because the money I bought the game with was no longer in my account, and yet the game wasn't purchased for some reason. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

:)

SoulClick3725, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Game not displayed to download at the XboxOne

What happens when you navigate through the Xbox Store and find the pages where you bought the games? Maybe, for some reason, after checkout, the game download didn't get automatically initiated. If you bought the digital version of the game, there should
    be a button on the Store page that says something like "Download" or "Install".

Also, when you said you "updated" the console, did you update to the latest version released to the general public, or did you just join the Preview Program?
  3. Мишаня_NeuRos Win User

localization version

Yes, I bought the game in digital form in Xbox Live. The correct region and language is selected on the console. And I know for sure that this game has the necessary localization. But for some reason, the Xbox Live Store downloads the entire English version
    of the game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

My games

Have you tried going to the store to see if it says you own the games? You may just need to download them again for some reason.
  5. CrookFan591 Win User

GTA 5 Online Discussion

for some reason it continues to say alert 10 more downloadable content packs are missing that are required for GTA online proceed to Xbox game store for downloads cant play online don't understand
  6. NinjaBawse Win User

Cant re-install game add-ons on my Repaired Xbox One...

Cool, I tried what you said and you're right! It was already downloading. I guess in the store it just wasn't saying that it was downloading or it was queue so I just figured it wasn't downloading but it is. Thanks!
Thema:

I bought a game and downloaded it, but for some reason the store says it wasn't purchased?

1. I bought a game and downloaded it, but for some reason the store says it wasn't purchased? - Similar Threads - bought game downloaded

2. I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games: Hey. I was a XGP Ultimate user 2 months ago, last month I cancelled my subscription and today I got a standart XGP. I can download or play the games I played 2 months ago, but for new games it...
  3. Random Game Downloaded But Not Bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random Game Downloaded But Not Bought: I logged online and I noticed that a game was downloading so I checked and saw that it was a game that I never bought. I opened my purchase history and saw that it wasn't there so I thought I had...
  4. I bought a game it wont download to my console or let me play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game it wont download to my console or let me play it: I bought a game it wont downl oad ab397dcc-aada-4da6-a247-3dc55b6ca7b6
  5. Downloading a game I bought online to my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a game I bought online to my Xbox 360.: I bought the Kinect Sports Season 2 game from the Xbox store online. It said it would automatically download but it did not. After researching I looked to make sure it was in my purchase history,...
  6. bought, downloaded now won't launch pinball game......what game is also needed to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought, downloaded now won't launch pinball game......what game is also needed to play...: bought, downloaded now won't launch pinball game......what game is also needed to play earth defense d0d5ab1c-14e1-4767-92e4-893c12679340
  7. Bought Xbox game pass Ultimate yesterday but cannot download any games (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Xbox game pass Ultimate yesterday but cannot download any games (PC): I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate yesterday, but when I tried to download some games, the downloads would just be stuck at "Preparing 0%" or "Starting Download 0%". Same case with every game I...
  8. Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again?: Simple question. My Game Pass runs out in 3 weeks so rather than continuing my membership and apparently only playing Forza Horizon 4 I decided to just buy the game. But it's asking me to download...
  9. How do I download games with the Game Pass Ultimate on my PC when I bought it on the Console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download games with the Game Pass Ultimate on my PC when I bought it on the Console?: The Big Issue, The big issue is one of the "administrator" accounts (not mine) have bought the game pass ultimate on my console, and I made it a home console so we could share it. Nothing seemed...
  10. I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...: So I bought the game back in november-december 2019 and I've never encounter any problems until summer 2020. When I tried to log in the game, a message was telling me to update it. I went on the...