I bought a game and have been playing it for almost 2 years now and suddenly it's gone.

Discus and support I bought a game and have been playing it for almost 2 years now and suddenly it's gone. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So here's what I THINK happened...I just got an Oculus Rift S and wanted to make some room for some VR games. Me ,not being very smart, removed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConnorPierce, Mar 6, 2020.

1. ConnorPierce
    ConnorPierce Guest

I bought a game and have been playing it for almost 2 years now and suddenly it's gone.

So here's what I THINK happened...I just got an Oculus Rift S and wanted to make some room for some VR games. Me ,not being very smart, removed important game files that lead me to redownload a lot of my games. I uninstalled Sea of Thieves and when I tried
    to find it my library on the Microsoft Store, the Xbox Companion App, I looked in my files too, just to be sure I uninstalled it and it just disappeared. There's nothing in the MS Store saying I own it. I searched it up in the store and it doesn't even give
    me an option to re-install the game. Hell, it doesn't even give me an option to re-purchase the game. The only thing I CAN do is purchase the anniversary edition which is cheaper than the game was on launch but if I can avoid it I want to. Please help me

TL;DR: Game I've been playing for about 2 years up and vanished. Trying to reinstall it. Don't want to buy again but I will if there's no other lucrative option.

:)

ConnorPierce, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

1. I bought a game and have been playing it for almost 2 years now and suddenly it's gone. - Similar Threads - bought game been

2. I can't find a game I bought a few years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find a game I bought a few years ago: So I bought assassin's creed - the first game - a few years ago and I bought Assassin's creed rogue remastered on the 14 November 2018. I cannot find them on ready to install. I definitely bought...
  3. Recommending games based on what you have already bought?

in XboX Insiders
    Recommending games based on what you have already bought?: What if the Microsoft corporation recommended games based on what games you had already bought. This would mean practically picking different genres and recommending games that have a lot of that...
  4. bought a game but wont show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought a game but wont show up: i am asking for a friend, even i cant figure it out. they bought a game on their phone and tried installing it through their phone but it sais the account needs to be homed (which it is) when they...
  5. Disc bought game, but now asking for £60 digital payment to play in full???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc bought game, but now asking for £60 digital payment to play in full???: My son bought modern warfare on disc at xmas and has played it plenty online, campaign multiplayer and co-op. Since there has been a new update for modern warfare ( Warzone) it says he now has to...
  6. Bought an Xbox One X on November 23, 2018 and still haven't been emailed the game codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought an Xbox One X on November 23, 2018 and still haven't been emailed the game codes: I purchased my Xbox One X from a Microsoft Store on Thanksgiving and was told by the person selling it to me (as well as the online store page) that I was to be emailed a code for Gears of War 4...
  7. Just bought a game, it says that the order has been declined, but the money have been withdrawn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought a game, it says that the order has been declined, but the money have been withdrawn: I just ordered Call of Duty : Black Ops 3 Launch Edition, it says that the order has been declined but the money have been withdrawn from my card. please can you help me ?...
  8. Cannot purchase game saying exceeded amount spent and nothing has been bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase game saying exceeded amount spent and nothing has been bought: Hi, we have a XBOx one with gold membership. we have just imputed a £15 code to buy trials fusion on sale and it's saying you have exceeded the limit of how much you can spend in the xbox store...
  9. Unable to download and play a game that has previously been bought on Xbox Live marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download and play a game that has previously been bought on Xbox Live marketplace.: Hello everyone, the titles says it all. A while ago I bought Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning at the Marketplace, I downloaded the game smoothly and could play it without any issues. Now I...
  10. I bought a used xbox one, it's been 4 hours and still uploading 1 game! is this normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a used xbox one, it's been 4 hours and still uploading 1 game! is this normal?: I bought it on craigslist, and can't tell if it's working right. Or if it's on our end, such as my internet is slow or something! Someone Please Help Me!!!!! Four+ hours seems like something is...