i bought a game and i can no longer play it

Discus and support i bought a game and i can no longer play it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought sword art online fatal bullet a while back before it was on gamepass. when it came to gamepass i started having issues with loading it so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FreddoMuncher14, Mar 4, 2021.

1. i bought a game and i can no longer play it

i bought sword art online fatal bullet a while back before it was on gamepass. when it came to gamepass i started having issues with loading it so uninstalled and re-installed it and the problem went soon after i bought the bundle that contains all of the dlcs for the game. now the game is no longer on gamepass thee xbox store says i do not own the game and only says i own anything to do with it (the dlcs) on my brothers xbox (we game share) does anyone know why this is happening and if there is a way to fix this without buying the game again.

:)

FreddoMuncher14, Mar 4, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello FreddoMuncher14, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I bought and I can not play

For purchasing issues contact xbox support: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Please don't post private data at the forums
  4. ngocphi Win User

I can no longer download some games I bought before

Suggestion you can't just unplug rhe moden and router or hit reset

You must wait 5mins after unpluging them then plug them in
  5. ngocphi Win User

Ok not all content is region locked just because one content can download doesn't mean all will

Halo content tends to be region locked due to the different rules on content being as one of the first censored games

For the best experience with live your region of your account must match your actual location

You will run into issues if you comtinue to have an out of region account
  6. DTM Draco Win User

I did a test: I bought the game on another USA account, and the download was completed without problems.

Then the problem must be related to my account, but, how to find out what the problem?
Thema:

1. i bought a game and i can no longer play it - Similar Threads - bought game longer

2. Bought a digital game but no money was taken out and I have the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital game but no money was taken out and I have the game?: I recently bought rust ultimate edition on my Xbox and no money was taken from my bank and now other things have took out and there’s not enough if it takes out later on which is my question, Will...
  3. Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it: Hey there, Just got the Game Pass for Xbox, my MS account recognises this and shows it'll expire in 2022. I've installed the PC app (don't have an Xbox), and its still showing me the big green...
  4. Bought game telling me I no longer own it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game telling me I no longer own it: Ok so this is really upsetting i bought Assassins Creed Valhalla Ultimate edition. After last nights update (i havent played in a couple weeks) i go to play and it tells me i need to buy the game...
  5. No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously: Several years ago, i bought Skyrim on my Xbox 360. Recently, when i tried to play it abain for the first time in months, i received an error message, so i uninstalled it with the intent to...
  6. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  7. Bought game and no longer own it..

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought game and no longer own it..: Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If...
  8. I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store: Exactly as the title suggests. I purchased "Evolve" digitally last year and uninstalled it to make space, and was hoping to play it with a friend today only to be met with no such game in my...
  9. Games bought from store no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games bought from store no longer working: Hi, posting from my sons account, he's 8 so is a little upset and wont post himself. It would seem that pretty much all of the games that I have purchased for him ( or hes gotten himself ) from...
  10. Are games bought at a discount with "Deals with Gold" playable if you no longer have Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are games bought at a discount with "Deals with Gold" playable if you no longer have Xbox Live?: You buy a game at a discount when you have Xbox Live Gold membership. Do you still have access to the game if your Xbox Live Gold membership expires? I understand you do not have the multiplayer...