I bought a game, but the download crashes in the end

Discus and support I bought a game, but the download crashes in the end in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a game, South Park Stick of Truth to my son as x-mas gift and the download fails when it's about to finish (up to 90%). By searching in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ozzie Altobello, Dec 26, 2014.

1. I bought a game, but the download crashes in the end

I just bought a game, South Park Stick of Truth to my son as x-mas gift and the download fails when it's about to finish (up to 90%).

By searching in google, probably the reason is: I moved to UK few months ago and I bought it using my US account.

Ok...So, MSFT can charge me, but can't delivery my product...I'd like to know how to request a refund !

:)

Ozzie Altobello, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Pazlev
    Pazlev Guest
    Game Won't Play

Same thing here, bought and downloaded assassin creed black flag, during the download process it gave me an option to start playing the game but when I tried the game crashed and returned me to the home screen so I waited to the end of the download and tried
    playing the game and the same thing happened, crashes and returnering to the home screen.

Pazlev, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Game refund

I bought the DLC for the game Trivial Pursuit and the game crashes every time before the end of the game. I want a refund!

Negispringfield-[xboxvenue], Dec 26, 2014
  4. Pazlev Win User

Game Won't Play

Same thing here, bought and downloaded assassin creed black flag, during the download process it gave me an option to start playing the game but when I tried the game crashed and returned me to the home screen so I waited to the end of the download and tried
    playing the game and the same thing happened, crashes and returnering to the home screen.
  5. greeko88 Win User

Cannot play Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Good luck. I've reinstalled AC4 about 10 times and it still crashes for me. Same with every digital download game I bought.
  6. IKEA AB Win User

Can't download Force Unleashed onto Xbox One

I bought, downloaded and played the game yesterday, but now when I try to play, it crashes before it has fully loaded. Any idea what this might be?
  7. Bobk1952 Win User

Apps crash at 0% on downlod

Since the crash I have a bought game on disc Cities Skylines and a purchase download which won't work..keeps telling me to buy them again absolutely fuming!

I can't even find any redeeming codes anywhere.

It started to update Snowfall and then it crashed that's it..it's an absolutel con!
  8. Tim Z55 Win User

Who will be jumping into Elder Scrolls On-Line? Game releases on 6/9/2015

I am very excited. I bought it for PC and my computer crashed about an hour after downloading the game. So Ive been waiting for thw XBone release for an eternity it feels like.
Thema:

I bought a game, but the download crashes in the end

1. I bought a game, but the download crashes in the end - Similar Threads - bought game download

2. Download won't finish on game bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download won't finish on game bought digitally: Since I'm stuck at home for a while, I bought a few games off the store on my xbox 360. The first 2 were teeny tiny and didn't give me any trouble. I bought two bigger games (5G and 7G...
  3. Trouble downloading a game bought on Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble downloading a game bought on Xbox live.: Hello! I bought a game to download yesterday on my 360 and it gets to 100% downloaded, then starts from the beginning!! When I check downloaded games, it is there with an exclamation mark and it...
  4. Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.: So basically, my brother is the home account on my xbox and I'm the home account on his console. That way we can share our games, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It usually works...
  5. I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox...: I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox can use it, how can I change that??? c8b210c0-4081-4d1f-b11c-122b19b1856b
  6. I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...: submitted by /u/Casual_Squid-88 [link] [comments]
  7. If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?: If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online and not have to pay for them? 7550f375-94e2-4b46-875d-782c863fc096
  8. I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox: I bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on my phone using a payment option called "sofort" and i cant find it on my xbox one. And when i go to the store it just says that i have to buy it....
  9. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  10. I can´t get the download the games I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t get the download the games I bought: I tried all, but my games never work, I really love microsoft and the xbox, but this corruption on my sight... UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD.. but I PURCHASE FOR THIS and I want to play my games... I´m not...