i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason ame Ark Survival...

Discus and support i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason ame Ark Survival... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason what can i do to fix this can i get my money back or can i give my friend Ark... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elijah moreland, Oct 27, 2020.

1. i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason ame Ark Survival...

i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason what can i do to fix this can i get my money back or can i give my friend Ark Survival Evolved Genesis DLC ethier that or can i get a refund????

:)

elijah moreland, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Most fun survival game

The most fun survival game i played with my friends is ark.
  3. GlitchMagnet247 Win User

I have no idea how to fix

*Error message*

"For some reason Ark Survival Evolved has taken too long to start. (0x8027025a)"
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
  5. PTFOBigby Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Console Commands for Xbox One on PC dedicated server not working?

Reasons not to post questions when exhausted lol

Ark Survival Evolved
  6. Korhog Win User

Favourite Survival Game (Discussion)

first time i wanted to say it's the Below, but Below is more rogue like with survival element.

I think my favorite survival game is the Ark Survival just coz there i can ride a dinosaur )
Thema:

i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason ame Ark Survival...

1. i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason ame Ark Survival... - Similar Threads - bought game friend

2. i bought games for a friend in canada and hes not able to play them or receive them

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought games for a friend in canada and hes not able to play them or receive them: i just wanna get a refund for two games that i bought for a friend in canada who cant receive them it took so many calls and so many searches to find the correct area to even ask a question i see...
  3. A friend bought me a game but I can't use the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend bought me a game but I can't use the code: I live in the Netherlands and my friend lives in Texas and he bought a game for me but it isn't letting me use the code c1786200-3ad4-4d63-acde-6039ee529fa7
  4. Bought Game for friend overseas

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Game for friend overseas: Bought gift, Destiny 2 Forsaken Lengendary, for friend in Australia. Im from US. He never received email or code. Would like a refund but a quick read from MSs return policy, regarding digital...
  5. Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?: I recently bough a digital game for a friend, but, they already owned it. Why did MS let me buy a game for someone who already owned the title? How do I get my money back? My friend attempted to...
  6. Scotland friend bought a game for Canadian xbox user, game wont redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scotland friend bought a game for Canadian xbox user, game wont redeem: My friend that lives in scotland bought a game for our mutual friend that lives in French Canada, he is unable to redeem the game code because of region differences. Is there a way around this?...
  7. Bought a gift for a friend (digital game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a gift for a friend (digital game): My friend cannot redeem the code he received and it says were in different region although he's my roommate and our Xbox are on the same region. How can we fix it? There's no way to co intact...
  8. I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift: So, I wanted to buy a game to my friend, but I've bought the wrong one. Me and him are trying to refund this game to be able to buy what we want. The game is already in his account because I sent...
  9. A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World: I got bought a game but the code is from another region, in this case, germany, i would need it to be changed into a code usable in Canada for Monster Hunter : World...
  10. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?: I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his...