I Bought a game from Xbox one store, but game language is different that English? how change ...

Discus and support I Bought a game from Xbox one store, but game language is different that English? how change ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought Heroes Reborn and language is automatic Russian.. And i cant change that from options or anywhere? What i can do? Or is it game only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pepezion, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Pepezion
    Pepezion Guest

I Bought a game from Xbox one store, but game language is different that English? how change ...

So I bought Heroes Reborn and language is automatic Russian.. And i cant change that from options or anywhere? What i can do? Or is it game only russian lang.?

:)

Pepezion, Jan 20, 2016
  2. Moeftietjuh
    Moeftietjuh Guest
    How to change Language

I have been having a problem with these xbox 360 games i buy in the xbox store. my region is set to Belgium and my language dutch.

Somehow everytime i try to buy a xbox 360 game the checkout and payment popup window is in French, the games when bought are also in French, i know half of my country speaks French but i do personally not live in this part.

Anyone have any idea how to solve this issue?

Moeftietjuh, Jan 20, 2016
  3. Koparka77
    Koparka77 Guest
    Language change?

I have purchased through Xbox Live Store a numer of games (e.g. Lara Croft) and I was wondering if there is an option to redownload the game in different language.

The game is in Polish, but I would like to play in English. Please note that I don't want to change my account's region.

Thanks

Koparka77, Jan 20, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

No if your account settings is Russian them your videos would be Russian and xbox video is region specific

ngocphi, Jan 20, 2016
  5. ngocphi Win User

I Bought a game from Xbox one store, but game language is different that English? how change that?

No if your account settings is Russian them your videos would be Russian and xbox video is region specific
  6. OsamaS1 Win User

change language from czech to English for Kinect sports rivals

I bought X box one in Czech Republic along with Kinect. My console langauge is English

The package included a game Kinect Sports Rivals. The language is Czech for this game. How can I change the language from Czech to English?
  7. OsamaS1 Win User

I bought X box one in Czech Republic along with Kinect. My console langauge is English

The package included a game Kinect Sports Rivals. The language is Czech for this game. How can I change the language from Czech to English?
  8. OsamaS1 Win User

9. OsamaS1 Win User

Thema:

1. I Bought a game from Xbox one store, but game language is different that English? how change ... - Similar Threads - Bought game store

2. Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc: Split from this thread. Ok, but I own sea of thieves and astroneer, both play anywhere, I go to the Microsoft store, says I own it and ready to install on pc but when I click install it takes me...
  3. I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.: Today I bought Titanfall 2 deluxe edition, but after realizing it was the version only available for the Xbox 1 I quickly tried to request a refund. I realize now it was a stupid mistake to make,...
  4. Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store: When I try to buy an Xbox 360 game in the xbox store it keeps saying no valid payment options despite having a billing account. I am confused and don't know what to do!...
  5. Can't download a game I have bought on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game I have bought on the store: I have bought sid meier's civilization (xbox 360) on the xbox website through my PC, at around 9,20pm (around 20 hours ago). I cannot find it anywhere in my games and apps, and when I go on the...
  6. Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc: So I bought GTA 5 on my Xbox One, but I can't even play it on my pc. 76dc2a84-e5e6-4994-85ec-581f3c1cda6c
  7. Refund on a game I bought from the Xbox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund on a game I bought from the Xbox store: Hi, Last year I really enjoyed myself with PUBG Mobile. Love to play with my mates, and easy to get used to. I thought I was ready for the real thing, so I bought PUBG for my Xbox One, from the...
  8. Downloading x360 games bought on microsoft store through pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading x360 games bought on microsoft store through pc: I have bought the Dragon Ball Xenoverse Super Bundle (at this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dragon-ball-xenoverse-super-bundle/bt6c28bzm5jx/0001?activetab=pivot:overviewtab) with my...
  9. How do i refund a game, bought from store on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i refund a game, bought from store on xbox one.: some one is on my acc and just bought a destiny 2 dlc for my money, i need some advise how i can refund it. e33cde35-562a-44b9-80fd-2f5572331a10
  10. Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it: Hello, im having this weird problem. At first I thought the reason for this was that some xbox live services was limited tonight, and thought it'll work after they'll make every aspect of xbox...