I bought a game without wanting

Discus and support I bought a game without wanting in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Eu comprei um jogo não intencional através do site oficial do Xbox, mas sendo um jogo livre pensando que eu estava com o live xbox ao vivo para... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MontBlack37, Feb 21, 2019.

1. MontBlack37
    MontBlack37 Guest

Eu comprei um jogo não intencional através do site oficial do Xbox, mas sendo um jogo livre pensando que eu estava com o live xbox ao vivo para download gratuito e gostaria do reembolso.
    Como devo proceder?

Translation: [I bought an unintentional game through the official Xbox website, but being a free game thinking that I was with live Xbox to live for free download and would like the refund. How should I proceed?]

:)

MontBlack37, Feb 21, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there MontBlack37!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any
    other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Keep in mind there is requirements that need to be met and you have limited time to request one. I would start this as soon as possible.
  4. MontBlack37 Win User

Valeu ;)

[Translation - Thanks ;)]
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

Remember you have to request before 2 weeks from the purchase and you don't have to play more than 2 hours ;)
  6. Njal the Blue Win User
Thema:

1. I bought a game without wanting - Similar Threads - bought game without

2. Jeu acheté sans faire exprès[Game bought without intention]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jeu acheté sans faire exprès[Game bought without intention]: Bonjour, J'ai voulu voir le jeu wrc 6 qui est gratuit ce moi avec le xbox live gold. J'ai cliqué sur acheter au lieu d'annuler sans faire exprès et j'ai été débité de 59.99 euros alors que je ne...
  3. bought the game in the store, but she was without a Russian language, what to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought the game in the store, but she was without a Russian language, what to do?: bought the game in the store, but she was without a Russian language, what to do? d5584726-db54-4535-a0b6-26325a493d9e
  4. Accidentally Bought DLC without game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally Bought DLC without game: Hello, hope this is the right place but i accidentally bought Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition. Without realizing that it was DLC and not a stand alone game. Is there any way i...
  5. Can't play a bought game on Xbox One without XBL Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a bought game on Xbox One without XBL Gold.: So, I have this little problem with my Xbox One, well not the console itself but a game. I bought an Xbox One month or so ago and I got the Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle that came with Unity and...
  6. Can't play a bought game on the Xbox One without Xbox Live Gold!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a bought game on the Xbox One without Xbox Live Gold!: So, I have this little problem with my Xbox One, well not the console itself but a game. I bought an Xbox One month or so ago and I got the Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle that came with Unity and...
  7. I bought a game from ebay without the code!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from ebay without the code!!!!!: I had bought resident evil 5 gold edition and the seller did not send the code for the extras that come with the gold edition. Where can I purchase this and what exactly is it called so I can find...
  8. Transferring games bought without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games bought without gold: I recently moved back home with my parents for a little while before starting college. While there, i created my own account and bought some games on my brother's Xbox one with that one because I...
  9. can I play games that were not bought in xbox store without discs using xbox live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can I play games that were not bought in xbox store without discs using xbox live account?: I recently bought xbox live membership, and a xbox one 2 months before that. I want to know if the games I bought outside of xbox store can be played without discs. Essentially, the games I bought...
  10. how is it able to play a physically bought game without a disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how is it able to play a physically bought game without a disk?: Hi everyone, One of my friends had recently bought COD Ghosts(physical copy) and after the initial installation he is able to play without the disk in the console. I borrowed his Disk and it...