I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

Discus and support I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Manii Chan 7u7, Sep 28, 2019.

1. I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to me as "a successful purchase", but it doesn't appear in the game. Help!

:)

Manii Chan 7u7, Sep 28, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived in the game.

3. ThorX360 Win User

I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived in the game.

Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to me as "a successful purchase", but it doesn't appear in the game. Help!
    Hi,

first of all I suggest you verify this transaction in the account purchase history:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill

If you find the purchase here, you should try to close the game and restart it.
  4. Matheus San Win User

Skin not showing up

Hey there ,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, was it a purchase for V-bucks that you purchased that have not been applied to your account or did you purchase something with the v-bucks and the skin has not shown up within your fortnite account?

In the meantime you can always
    Physically Power Cycle your Xbox One
    , once you have done this check again.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
    I bought like a skin who should come with a 1000

Vbucks, the breakpoint pack. Even the the v bucks didnt show up( i am brazilian btw, sorry for my bad english)
  5. FredAldous Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

I bought V bucks and waited 2 weeks but no code has arrived, my gamertag is MachoWeevil9269
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Fornite V-bucks

Hi Nisargbediya,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, V-bucks purchased through the Microsoft Store are for the Xbox One only and per the

Fortnite FAQ
    on Epic Games website, "Q: Are my V-Bucks bound to the platform I purchase them on?

A: Purchased V-Bucks are shared between PC and mobile if you've linked your account with your Epic ID. However, V-Bucks purchased on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Switch are not shared between other platforms.

Any content you buy with V-Bucks will be available on any linked Fortnite accounts no matter which platform you buy the content on."

Basically only V-bucks that you buy through Epic's Store on PC or mobile are shared, but V-bucks purchased on consoles can only be used on consoles. You can however buy a skin using those V-bucks on Xbox and if your Epic account is linked to both Xbox and
    your mobile device, then the skin would be shared across all platforms, just not the V-bucks.
Thema:

I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

1. I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived... - Similar Threads - bought package Skin

2. I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox: I bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on my phone using a payment option called "sofort" and i cant find it on my xbox one. And when i go to the store it just says that i have to buy it....
  3. Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S: Yea, I accidentally bought Gears 5 for my all-digital console. The game is unopened, and I haven’t been able to find any solutions. Any advice on what my options are? Thanks!...
  4. Cant create my minecraft realm i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant create my minecraft realm i bought: So yesterday i renwed my minecraft realm for 10$ and till now it says, your purchase succeeded, but we couldn‘t create your Realm right now, when i try to renew it. How can i fix this?...
  5. hi im ron i bought an xbox one name your game bundle package i put in the promotion code and ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hi im ron i bought an xbox one name your game bundle package i put in the promotion code and ...: hi im ron i bought an xbox one name your game bundle package i put in the promotion code and still have not recieve my redeemer code in email can you guys please contact me at [Mod Removed]...
  6. I bought 2,000,000 coin package and almost 7000 clovers were taken away today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 2,000,000 coin package and almost 7000 clovers were taken away today: I was just playing Microsoft Jackpots are forever I had almost 7000 clover spins left and 15,000,000 coins and when I had to reload the software it gave me a message about syncing with the cloud...
  7. GT RACING 2 - 3 Juin 2017 bought a promotion Package 9,89 € giving 2800 coins bought a RUF ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GT RACING 2 - 3 Juin 2017 bought a promotion Package 9,89 € giving 2800 coins bought a RUF ...: GT RACING 2 - 3 Juin 2017 bought a promotion Package 9,89 € giving 2800 coins bought a RUF RT 12 . in 3 hours use the game made reset and I have loose my Money without using it. How can I be paid...
  8. I bought the package of safari prints, but it does not appear for me to select the same ones ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the package of safari prints, but it does not appear for me to select the same ones ...: I bought the package of safari prints, but it does not appear for me to select the same ones in the arms 40d5a73d-b11f-46aa-9fe7-564669bbea9e
  9. Bought packages are disabled and request to purchase again!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought packages are disabled and request to purchase again!!!!: I have bought additional 2 or 3 packages, I have forgotten, the only one I didn't buy is the one with colorful cubes, today I tried to play and those bought are locked and when I clicked, system...
  10. Bought the wrong package? Battlefield 3 instead of 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong package? Battlefield 3 instead of 4: So I wanted to buy the premium pass for battlefield 4 but I didn't realize i was looking at battlefield 3 add-ons and i bought the one for battlefield 3 on accident. Is there anyways to get it...